IGNORED

Vandersteen 2ce Speakers with Sound Anchor Bases

Black cloth with oak end caps. Asking $700, Sound Anchor bases included (the bases sell separately for $150). Cosmetically and functionally perfect. These are not the newer 2Ce Signature or Signature II. The current Signature II model sells for $2395.

You pay shipping, or if you're convenient to the NY/Eastern PA/NJ area, you may want to save shipping and pick them up.

Very happy with these; wanting the funds to buy Vandersteen 3A speakers from a friend who's selling his.

Here's a quick iPhone photo of my system showing the speakers; will work on getting something better in the next day or two. :)

photo1.JPG

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

I just checked out Audiogon, and there are another pair of Vandersteen 2ce speakers with Sound Anchors bases for $695. I'm intending to list my Vandersteens there also, and don't want to come in at exactly the same price as the others. So in preparation for listing on Audiogon I'm reducing the price to $675. Let me know if you'd like this excellent pair of speakers before the folks there get a crack at it. :)

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

• 2 months later...

OK, time to make this a proper listing:

- Price dropped to $500! (plus shipping and Paypal fees, unless you live close enough to Eastern Pennsylvania to pick them up and pay cash)

- More photos below

IMG_1125scaled.jpg

IMG_1153scaled.JPG

IMG_1156scaled.JPG

IMG_1122scaled.jpg

IMG_1123scaled.jpg

IMG_1124scaled.jpg

IMG_1125scaled.jpg

IMG_1122scaled.jpg

IMG_1123scaled.jpg

IMG_1124scaled.jpg

• 1 month later...

still available??

OK, time to make this a proper listing:

- Price dropped to $500! (plus shipping and Paypal fees, unless you live close enough to Eastern Pennsylvania to pick them up and pay cash)

- More photos below

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13719[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13720[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13725[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13726[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13727[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13728[/ATTACH]

still available??

Yep. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold. Thanks, Jeff, and everyone else who considered these.