IGNORED

HQ Player

I sampled the trial version of HQPlayer for 20 munities and this short time of sampling convinced to buy it, so I purchased HQ-Player, but I have a couple of basic questions, regarding this program

I can auto start the program (HQPlayer) on reboot or on boot up but how can I make it to start playing music without hitting play by itself?

On boot up computer runs hqplayer automatically but does not go to the full screen mode. How can I tell the program to go straight into Full screen?

Playlist starts from the very beginning on every reboot, or every time when I start the application, can it start playing from where I left it last time?

In full screen cd cover is pretty big, but track playing is not that prominent, can it be more prominent somewhere on the CD cover?

In full screen mode, on the left hand side the program shows the format as 44100/16/2, is it the format its playing or is it the original format the track is in?

Is their an hqp community to support hqplayer?

Rafi

For some reason HQP on my computer does not work with "hqp-control.exe" but I did work with "HQPlayer-desktop.exe --play --fullscreen".

But it still goes to the beginning of the play list. Who can I tell the program to continue from it left and not to start from the beginning?

Rafi

• 1 month later...

I noticed there is an update for HQPlayer from 3.11 to 3.12, do I have to download the whole application again and run a setup or is there a way to update it from with in the application?

Is there a document stating the enhancements made per version?

Rafi

""

But it still goes to the beginning of the play list. Who can I tell the program to continue from it left and not to start from the beginning?

Current state save doesn't store current track information, but I can add it on the next version...

""

I am wondering if this issue was addressed in this new release?

Rafi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I am trying to upgrade my license from HQdesktop 3 to 4 and I am getting an error "std::exception" when I try to upload the key and click on apply. Do you know why?

I had this problem if I try to upload a lic file with *.txt extension but works with a file with *.xml extension

I tried using .xml but same problem.

Rafi

12 hours ago, trcns said:

I am trying to upgrade my license from HQdesktop 3 to 4 and I am getting an error "std::exception" when I try to upload the key and click on apply. Do you know why?

I also tried from two different computers, from home and from office, using .txt and .xml extensions, i get the same error "std::exception".

Rafi

I also tried from two different computers, from home and from office, using .txt and .xml extensions, i get the same error "std::exception".

Read more  

Extension doesn't matter, but the file format. The form is expecting the new XML key file format HQPlayer 3 key, not the old Windows key that has email address and groups of characters separated by dashes.

I agree that's what I have, email address and bunch of characters, So what should I do? 

Rafi

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, LoryWiv said:

Not for me, and I suspect for others of my vintage cover art is part of the experience of "thumbing through" one's music collection than displaying the art of what is "now playing" prominently to add other senses / enrich the experience. I know this may not be universally valued, but I appreciate that HQ Player Desktop supports it very much.

Rafi

• 2 years later...

I have HQPlayer 4, server and client both installed on same windows 2012 R2 server. All playlists are located locally.

1) I want to load both modules server and client on startup,

2) Load server minimized, load client in full screen,

3) Load local playlist

4) and play from where I left last time. 

Is there a list of commands that I could use?

I will really appreciate if someone did this and can share the command set with me?

Rafi

• 1 year later...