IGNORED

HQ Player

Hi, I am able to output all my music to DSD but I could not seem to output to PCM (both non DSD and DSD files). When I choose PCM in the main window and hit play, the play counter seems to be playing but there is no sound (it looks like the DAC did not lock the signal). Attached is my current settings. I tried different filter and dither combinations but to no avail. I tried changing the Buffer time and DAC bits, Auto Rate and Sample rate/limit too but those changes in settings also did not help. I also directly connected my PC to the DAC (bypassing the NAA endpoint but that too did not help.  I am able to output to PCM (and DSD) using Foobar though so it looks like the issue is not related to my DAC. My DAC supports up to 384K/32bit. I appreciate your help in advance.

HQPlayer Settings1.PNG

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
16 hours ago, Lukasluis said:

If I use my v4 key for v5 upgrade discount, can I still request a new v4 key if I use the v4 on another computer? 

Anyone who may have the answer please? I dropped a mail to Miska but it seems he is busy answering questions and fixing minor bugs. I would like to use the v4 on a separate setup if possible and us the V5 on my main setup. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...