IGNORED

HQ Player

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Network Audio Adapter can use either Internet Protocol (IP) version 4, the old system that everyone's network supports, to communicate with the HQPlayer computer, or Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), the "newer" system that has been around for many years but not everyone's network supports yet.

Thank you. Do you find any difference in terms of SQ?

IPv6 is also backwards-compatible with IPv4, the entire IPv4 address space is a specific subnet inside IPv6. So the IPv6 can work even if the network is primarily IPv4, as long as the IPv6 stack is enabled in the OS. The IPv6 mode with HQPlayer/NAA uses IPv6 in this dual-stack mode.

For example Windows 8.1 and 10 by default have IPv6 protocol enabled for all adapters.

Nowadays also number of ISPs provide IPv6 connectivity, for example I have IPv4 + IPv6 internet access at home. Google and many other big services support IPv6 on the internet.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...
Wow, that was fast! Newegg has the i7-7700K available today for $350, and i5-7600K for $250 along with 7 different Z270 Gigabyte motherboards.

If you're lucky enough to live near a Microcenter, you can get these processors for $20 less but it's in-store only. Looks like Microcenter currently has Z270 motherboards from Asus and MSI.

Do you know where I can buy i7 7500U?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...