IGNORED

Article: Searching For Good Sound at AXPONA Chicago 2014

If I'm wrong, then please let me know why all reviewers consistently comment about DACS they like by saying -" ....the most analog sounding Dac I have ever had in my system" -

Well, I have heard reviews say a digital system has virtues an analog one doesn't, and even say they found digital playback superior sounding.

Some of the virtues of digital, like the quiet background and good dynamics, are so taken for granted that it never even occurs to a reviewer to comment that his analog system doesn't compare in those aspects - it's a given that it won't, so it isn't commented on.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)