IGNORED

Spring-Cleaning Fire-Sale (PMC, First Watt, Belles, PrimaLuna, E.A.R., Cayin)

Hello; my name is CD...and I'm an audio-holic ;)

Furthermore...I'm a box-swapper. I can't help it; there's just sooo much good kit out there...and I seem to want to try it all! But, my swapping...has gotten away from me a little bit; and I think I am actually honing-in, on some kit that'll stay on the rack for a spell. Not because it's "better" than the other stuff I'm offering here; just different, and has struck a particular chord with me...for a variety of reasons.

But look at this mess...

P1000686.jpg

...there's kit, strewn all around my room. In all due modesty...I think it's all "good" stuff, in it's respective way. I'm kinda like Stereophile; I don't try anything crappy...lol. And...it's all in good shape; I don't buy, beat-up crap...and I treat it like gold, once it's in my possession (I go by HiEndPawn, at Audiogon, and my feedback is immaculate; and no, I'm not an actual pawn shop or dealer. Just an over-active 'phile, like all of you...lol).

So...if you're in the market (or know someone who is); help take some of this kit off my hands, and give it a good home. I have the following pieces...

First Watt M-2 power-amp

(David) Belles Ref 150A power-amp

PrimaLuna Prologue Premium pre-amp

E.A.R. 834L line-stage/pre-amp

Cayin 265Ai class-A IA

Cayin M-6 tube IA

(Oh, and I have a very nice pair...of PMC FB1i; and...possibly, a C.A.P.S. Topanga clone, as I'm working on a new C.A.P.S. build).

If you have an interest, in any of the above kit; I can provide details, opinions, pictures, and pricing info. Just PM me. Please...HELP!

P1000687.jpg

(CD)Lehner "This whole world, is wild at heart...and weird on top" - Lula Pace Fortune

MAIN System- ALLO USBridge Signature> Denafrips ARES II> Audiolab 6000a> PMC Twenty-Five 21s

The...

- Belles amp

- E.A.R. line-stage

- PMC FB1i

and C.A.P.S.

have all been sold. Thanks

(CD)Lehner "This whole world, is wild at heart...and weird on top" - Lula Pace Fortune

MAIN System- ALLO USBridge Signature> Denafrips ARES II> Audiolab 6000a> PMC Twenty-Five 21s

Only the PrimaLuna Prologue Premium Pre-amp (say that 3 times fast...lol) remains guys. It is a very nice piece; really, in like new condition (probably barely 100 hours, all told...on it).