IGNORED

Isobuster A Bust

Which tasks did you set it? I always thought the intended target group for this program were people who want to rip copy protected media (mostly video games) or others who want to copy data from semi unreadable optical backups.

Primary ::= Nabla music server | Mutec MC-3+USB w/ Temex LPFRS-01 RB clock | WLM Gamma Reference DAC; Secondary ::= Nabla music server | WaveIO | PrismSound Lyra

Which tasks did you set it? I always thought the intended target group for this program were people who want to rip copy protected media (mostly video games) or others who want to copy data from semi unreadable optical backups.

I was hoping to recover audio from non-finalized cd's.That didn't happen so I tried a couple damaged cd's and no luck there either.

The first one should be easy. Damaged CDs may or may not work, depending on the severity of the damage.

I never tried IsoBuster, but from experience with similiar programs (CloneCD), there are lots of settings you can use to tweak the program's behaviour. Have you seen the online help section?

For the non-finalized CDs, you could try to close them with a CD creation tool. I know that Nero used to support this feature. Reading ISO files from these disks should work, though.

For extracting audio-only content from CDs, even scratched ones, EAC or dbPowerAmp are more comfortable and also more secure (they verify against statistical data).

Primary ::= Nabla music server | Mutec MC-3+USB w/ Temex LPFRS-01 RB clock | WLM Gamma Reference DAC; Secondary ::= Nabla music server | WaveIO | PrismSound Lyra