IGNORED

Newbie Says Hello

Been a reader/Lurker for awhile. Member and Moderator on other forums, but first time poster here.

Started playing music off my computer only 3-4 years ago, started discovering Hi-Rez and then a few months ago realized I was only listening to either my computer or vinyl rig. I haven't spun a silver disc other than to rip it in more than a year I think. Led me to want to learn more, which led me to this site, and here I am.

At any rate, looking forward to learning and participating here!

Been a reader/Lurker for awhile. Member and Moderator on other forums, but first time poster here.

Started playing music off my computer only 3-4 years ago, started discovering Hi-Rez and then a few months ago realized I was only listening to either my computer or vinyl rig. I haven't spun a silver disc other than to rip it in more than a year I think. Led me to want to learn more, which led me to this site, and here I am.

At any rate, looking forward to learning and participating here!

Welcome MiTT,

Enjoy the music,

Richard

Started playing music off my computer only 3-4 years ago, started discovering Hi-Rez and then a few months ago realized I was only listening to either my computer or vinyl rig. I haven't spun a silver disc other than to rip it in more than a year I think.

Welcome MiTT!

Just about the same for me. Once I discovered what could be had via computer audio, I sold my CD player and put the money into a DAC. Not only to get the advantages of Hi Rez, but I was also thrilled with the convenience of library management on the computer.

My vinyl collection is still scattered about the house.... so I can still re-live that experience of searching shelf after shelf... after shelf. :-)

2013 MacBook Pro Retina -> {Pure Music | Audirvana} -> {Dragonfly Red v.1} -> AKG K-702 or Sennheiser HD650 headphones.