IGNORED

Lampizator questions

Below i.e. meant for Astro

Where did you get that info from???

Totally false in my book.

Dude what is your general issue with this product. Wow it's the gift that keeps comming.

I am selling my 40 k Msb stack and keeping the B7

not one dac is for all but to say this dac does a thing AVG or sub par is crazy.

While I like the review I do not understand how anyone who reviews does not have a basic server for audio. I find that funny Ina way. Gals it sounded great though. An I7 is needed for good dsd weather it's up sampled or not. Not skipping is not the issue its letting the massive data loose that makes it great on any dac. Even my Msb was better ona server and only as good on the umt plus server.

I would love to get DSD via R2R and the latest R2R firmware update.

Hi, Wisnon, time to try to pick your brain again. What is DSD via R2R on Lampi? The site doesn't mention the discrete R2R board processing DSD as well as PCM. Are you saying one R2R board would process both, or that a separate R2R board is being designed to convert DSD?

Finally, have you heard how it compares to the current DSD board?

Thanks.

Hi, Wisnon, time to try to pick your brain again. What is DSD via R2R on Lampi? The site doesn't mention the discrete R2R board processing DSD as well as PCM. Are you saying one R2R board would process both, or that a separate R2R board is being designed to convert DSD?

Finally, have you heard how it compares to the current DSD board?

Thanks.

I have no details, just info from trusted pals. My understanding is that one board would decode both formats, but as I said, not 100% sure. I do know that both can be done via R2R though and some examples are out in the wild…I know of at least 3 pals who have this…since April or so.

• 2 weeks later...
Got the KR 242 DHT's and EML 5U4G tubes in the Lite 7, has made a substantial improvement in sound, best decision to get good expensive tubes , just changes the way your DAC sounds

Alice,

Where do you got the KR 242 DHT?

Lampi / Poland site sent me to Lampi / USA. USA said they doesn't stock them...!

All KR tubes sellers said this tube doesn't exist and even the KR factory web site don' list them.

Thanks,

Roch

Alice,

Where do you got the KR 242 DHT?

Lampi / Poland site sent me to Lampi / USA. USA said they doesn't stock them...!

All KR tubes sellers said this tube doesn't exist and even the KR factory web site don' list them.

Thanks,

Roch

I just contacted Eunice, just inform her Kunal sent you!

12196061_1712198355678762_8662903572052374862_n.jpg?oh=e7ddae070e85d12d2157343735245151&oe=58076361

From Lampi's FB page - Luk with Eunice Kron at last year's Warsaw Audio show

Elcorso you better move quick. News on the Kron tubes is moving fast.

Even Luk was at Kron last week. In his own words,

Visiting the world capitol city of tube technology : Prague. I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE Eunice Kron to sell me every tube they have.

*grin*

Custom Win10 Server | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Job INT | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

My B7 keeps getting upgraded. Now with silver Duelund caps, R2R board and a wonderful caps and PSU upgrade.

How wonderful with MRendu.

Not sure but I think I like the PCM via the R2R more.

Qnap NAS (LPS) >UA ETHER REGEN (BG7TBL Master Clock) > Grimm MU1 > Mola Mola Tambaqui /Meridian 808.3> Wavac EC300B >Tannoy Canterbury SE

HP Rig ++ >Woo WES/ > Stax SR-009, Audeze LCD2

I am desperately waiting for the USB module upgrade, if Lamp does not do it, I will do it myself[emoji23]

Qnap NAS (LPS) >UA ETHER REGEN (BG7TBL Master Clock) > Grimm MU1 > Mola Mola Tambaqui /Meridian 808.3> Wavac EC300B >Tannoy Canterbury SE

BTW that is the KR300 B, balloon type with ceramic base (Not bekalite)

ImageUploadedByComputer Audiophile1465827375.159952.jpg

12196061_1712198355678762_8662903572052374862_n.jpg?oh=e7ddae070e85d12d2157343735245151&oe=58076361

From Lampi's FB page - Luk with Eunice Kron at last year's Warsaw Audio show

Elcorso you better move quick. News on the Kron tubes is moving fast.

Even Luk was at Kron last week. In his own words,

*grin*

Many thanks Nikhil,

Thanks to Alice I contacted Eunice Kron and KR242 will be at Nonisisland soon.

Cheers!

Roch

Hi all,

First post, but long time reader of the forum. I am based in Canada and have sent a couple of emails to Lampizator with a question relating to a possible purchase of a Euforia DAC and have received no response thus far. I sent my first email on June 2nd and the second on the 6th. Should I wait longer before sending a further follow up?

Hi all,

First post, but long time reader of the forum. I am based in Canada and have sent a couple of emails to Lampizator with a question relating to a possible purchase of a Euforia DAC and have received no response thus far. I sent my first email on June 2nd and the second on the 6th. Should I wait longer before sending a further follow up?

Canada is covered by the LampizatorNA guys, Fred and Rob in NY. Better to contact them directly. LampizatOr North America

Or contact them via their sponsored circle at audiocircle.com forum. (Gopher and Berto).

Hi all,

Thanks for your interest in the Euforia. It's a killer dac indeed and I am happy to discuss it with you. Generally North American inquiries should come to Robert or myself to avoid delays in response.

Please feel free to drop a line or give a call!

Fred A.

Funny - I am located in Montréal and I sent emails over two weeks ago to Lampi NA.... no answer yet....

Mac Mini Late 2014 (16G/SSD) w Uptone JS-2 w OWC Thunderbay 4 Mini RAID (JS-2) / Roon

Aqua LinQ w EtherCon cable (Ghent) w Uptone EtherRegen w Uptone JS-2

Aqua Formula xHD w Ocellia RCA Interconnect & Shunyata Delta NR

Kora TB 200 Integrated Amplifier w Audio Art Power Cable

Magico V2 w Ocellia speaker cables w Shunyata Dark Field Elevator & JL Audio E-Sub e110 X 2

All equipment, including subwoofer on Modulum platforms (modulumaudio.com)

Hi

I have been using a Lampi L4G4 DSD (x128) only for a year. I used HQPlayer with NAA on OSX with DoP enabled and this is the only way to play DSD on Mac platform. Recently, I switched to Windows 10 and I installed AMANERO driver with ASIO 1.03. I play around with DoP enabled and disabled. My initial finding is DoP enabled is full of details and a much wider sound stage. Without DoP, it is very analogue like but lack of details.

Have I done something wrong? What is the best setting on Windows 10? btw, I also use Audiooptimizer 2.0 beta.

I used the contact form on your website.

Thanks

I monitor my email pretty obsessively and certainly wouldn't intentionally turn away new business. Please shoot me a line at [email protected] and I'll be pleased to speak with you.

Mac Mini Late 2014 (16G/SSD) w Uptone JS-2 w OWC Thunderbay 4 Mini RAID (JS-2) / Roon

Aqua LinQ w EtherCon cable (Ghent) w Uptone EtherRegen w Uptone JS-2

Aqua Formula xHD w Ocellia RCA Interconnect & Shunyata Delta NR

Kora TB 200 Integrated Amplifier w Audio Art Power Cable

Magico V2 w Ocellia speaker cables w Shunyata Dark Field Elevator & JL Audio E-Sub e110 X 2

All equipment, including subwoofer on Modulum platforms (modulumaudio.com)