IGNORED

Is Someone Playing Fast & Loose With Measurements?

And one thing I'm quite amazing: We publish that testing result inside our Geek Force forum. And we just hope our Geek Out backers knows how good their perk will be. Why suddenly it looks like this becomes a media focus? We didn't quote it here or in Audiostream...(I know Audioquest is a bigger company. Especially when I wrote this message, its big read banner is hanging on top of this forum.)

Time will tell....

Larry

(grin) A lot of us never see the advertising anymore, and it actually took me a minute to realize what you were talking about. :) I suppose you could take a bit of that million+ and use it to advertise here a bit, if you wanted to even things out.

In the grand scope of things, AudioQuest is not that big a company, nothing at all like comparing LH to say, Apple.

-Paul

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

Actually Audiostream referenced finding out about this on another forum. Gee, I wonder where?

I think ink that is what is called stealing a scoop...

Hi Junker - I definitely hear you. I had no idea Michael was going to publish about this as well. I likely would have refrained if I knew that, as the service of getting to the facts would have been carried out by him. I also elected to use the forum rather than a front page article for this topic. While the testing is outside my skill set, the facts of publishing incorrect results once, then updating them to be another incorrect value is simple to understand. Any layman can look at that and think something is up. I was provided information about the iDSD suggesting the only way to get LH's results are running the battery low, etc... I can understand that. Thus, let's figure how else to get those results. LH could help us here.

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein