IGNORED

Is Someone Playing Fast & Loose With Measurements?

I'd just like to receive the GeekOut that I pledged for in September at the Early Adopter level (among the first 300). I also backed the desktop Geek Pulse but don't know when that will ship.

Now I see that Light Harmonic is about to launch a new Kickstarter campaign for something called Aria, to go up against PONO. Geek Temple :: Topic: Can LH Labs Go Up Against Pono Player? (1/5)

Hmm...

I don't imagine the market for a phone add-on is very large and don't quite understand why Larry and Gavin seem hell bent on doing a project that will appeal to a limited group of buyers?

I think this controversy, among other things, has rubbed some people the wrong way. I wish they would have just published the measurements of their own products. Or let the product do the talking. I've participated in both of their campaigns, but I'm not sure I'd go through another one.

I look forward to Stereophile's measurements of the product as well.

I'm sure a lot of people are waiting and I'll bet some are hoping they'll have to eat crow.

BTW some preliminary test results for the Geek Pulse were revealed in the indiegogo campaign today.