IGNORED

PSB Synchrony One B + more...

Well, it finally happened.. We picked up a pair of Large Advents a week ago, and I can not stop listening to them. Better yet the better half is allowing them in the living room! Those who know me know I absolutely love this particular, if a bit aged, sound. Well, it fits, I have a bit of age on me too.

So, I am clearing out some stuff we are not using any longer.

Starting with our prized set of PSB Synchrony One Bs. These are fine speakers, but I refuse to use them only as a set of center channel speakers. They are on Craigslist for $1499, but if you buy them from here, you get em for $1280 plus exact shipping/insurance. Original packing included. Speakers are pristine. :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Also up- our bedroom Peachtree DAC*IT DAC, original model, not 24/192. ($265 + shipping, $200 with either set of PSB speakers.)

A set of PSB Imagine Bs - slightly worn sock in one grill, woodwork and drivers are as close to perfect as possible.

$450 + shipping because of speaker grill. For $650 + shipping you can also get the Peachtree DAC*IT above with it. Original packaging included.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

I'm glad I just finished blowing through my audio budget for the year or I'd be buying those synchronies from you. I really like PSB speakers and I'm impressed that you found something you like better.

Macmini (as server)-> AE Express/SB Touch-> Dacmagic plus -> Outlaw RR2150 -> PSB Image T6 (dedicated 2 channel audio system)

Macmini (via toslink)-> NAD T747 -> PSB Imagine B/SVS SB2000 subwoofer (home theater)

Macbook Pro-> Peachtree idecco->PSB Imagine Minis, Energy ESW-M8 subwoofer, Beyerdynamic DT880 (home office)

IMac->audioengine D1 dac->airmotiv 4 (work system)

I'm glad I just finished blowing through my audio budget for the year or I'd be buying those synchronies from you. I really like PSB speakers and I'm impressed that you found something you like better.

Yeah, I do really love those PSBs, but I listened to a pair of Advents like this for 36 years or so, and my brain is just programmed to love them. Karen and I were both leaking tears listening to some albums this weekend. (*sigh*)

We can work something out if you really want the PSBs.

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

• 2 weeks later...