IGNORED

Dirac: Just say no!

You seem to hold a grudge against Dirac, or am I misreading you?

That was my impression from the off. He seems knowledgeable and competent enough not to make the pig's ear of things that he is claiming.

Also, to use terms like 'slippery' about Flavio who has shown extraordinary patience (along with others) in the face of this unnecessary and incontinent aggression, feeds the suspicion.

Perhaps Chris might have a closer look at the origins and motives behind this thread, because getting the best out of the software isn't one of them.

Audirvana Plus/Dirac Live - Weiss 202 - Lavardin IT-15 - Art Emotion Signatures.  DragonFly Red - Sennheiser HD600s & IE800s.

That was my impression from the off. He seems knowledgeable and competent enough not to make the pig's ear of things that he is claiming.

Also, to use terms like 'slippery' about Flavio who has shown extraordinary patience (along with others) in the face of this unnecessary and incontinent aggression, feeds the suspicion.

Perhaps Chris might have a closer look at the origins and motives behind this thread, because getting the best out of the software isn't one of them.

x2!

I have briefly but carefully checked DIRAC on a system friend and the effect it had was not destructive at all, quite the opposite.

Dirac should be praised to make something like a "user-friendly kind of REW".

it seems that the op projected his frustrations elsewhere instead of taking a bit of humility to verify of his measurements were correct ion the first place...