IGNORED

Fidelizer

As I using a Win7 computer I find Fidelizer a welcome program. Comments anyone?

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

Fidelizer worked well with Win7, Fidelizer Version 4 had an issue with Win8, but that appears to be fixed with the new release of version 5. Good product for Win7 & 8.

But try to go with Server 2012 and Phil's Audiophile Optimizer. Definitely a sound quality improvement over 7 or 8 with Fidelizer.

No arquement there; just working with what I got... enjoy.

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

Freesteve,

Consider doing a search before starting threads like this. There's a recent thread on Fidelizer and your question would be answered there (and already is), not to mention that all recent Fidelizer stuff would then be in one thread.

Chris