Sign in to follow this  
Juan Paulino

2 Technics M5G DJ Turntables, Dust Cover, Slipmats, Needles Included. $2,200.00

Rate this topic

2 Technics M5G DJ Turntables Dust Cover Slipmats Needles Included Ebays Best | eBay

$_12.JPG

Hello,

Your looking at two Technics 1210 M5G's in excellent condition. They have been placed and used in my air conditioned studio room. I took a lot care with these turntables and they work flawlessly. I will only ship to the United States. Serious bidders only please, I will not sell to whom have zero or negative feedback. The turntables include two dust covers, two slip mats, two rubber mats. The needles are as follows, 2 Ortofon S-120 Cartridges and 2 Shure White Label Cartridges. Please buy with confidence, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

$_12.JPG

Musician Setup

Black Mac Pro 2014 ->Lynx Hilo Thunderbolt ->Synergistic Research Thunderbolt Cable --> Harmonic Tech Magic Link 2 XLR --> Focal Twin BE 6's --> 2 Silent Source The Music Reference Power Cords --> LAT International Signature Power Cords --> Balanced Power Tech AC power Cord with Furutech Connects ->>Balanced Power AC Pure Power Center-->Dedicated AC line with PS Audio Soloist Limited Edition.