Jump to content
IGNORED

recent news on M2Tech drivers for Mavericks?


Dandaman

Recommended Posts

I'm waiting on a Mavericks driver for my Off Ramp from Empirical Audio which is supplied by M2Tech. I know many are waiting for related drivers which all originate from this firm. The last update I had (from M2Tech) was 1/11/14 which was more of the same: please wait. If I recall correctly, Mavericks came out about the third week of October 2013. So we're about 4 months in and there's nothing yet. Pretty much all references to the issue that were posted on M2Tech's site have been removed. Has anyone heard anything lately?

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm waiting on a Mavericks driver for my Off Ramp from Empirical Audio which is supplied by M2Tech. I know many are waiting for related drivers which all originate from this firm. The last update I had (from M2Tech) was 1/11/14 which was more of the same: please wait. If I recall correctly, Mavericks came out about the third week of October 2013. So we're about 4 months in and there's nothing yet. Pretty much all references to the issue that were posted on M2Tech's site have been removed. Has anyone heard anything lately?

 

 

I'm replying to my own post. I wrote the founder/CEO of M2Tech and got the following reply:

 

 

 

 

Hello Daniel,

 

thank your for your email.

 

 

The driver rewriting is going on, and now Apple herself is supporting us too. We hope to release a beta version in a short time.

 

In the meanwhile, our offer of hiFace TWO at special price o 59euro is still valid.

 

Yours sincerely,

 

Nadia Marino, Founder and CEO

M2Tech Srl

 

 

 

The interesting thing to me is that Apple is giving some assistance now. I had written a plea to Tim Cook for supplying help to M2Tech some weeks earlier. Of course, I got no response from Mr. Cook. And I have no idea if he interceded as asked. But I can dream it did some good...

Link to comment
I'm replying to my own post. I wrote the founder/CEO of M2Tech and got the following reply:

 

 

 

 

Hello Daniel,

 

thank your for your email.

 

 

The driver rewriting is going on, and now Apple herself is supporting us too. We hope to release a beta version in a short time.

 

In the meanwhile, our offer of hiFace TWO at special price o 59euro is still valid.

 

Yours sincerely,

 

Nadia Marino, Founder and CEO

M2Tech Srl

 

 

The interesting thing to me is that Apple is giving some assistance now. I had written a plea to Tim Cook for supplying help to M2Tech some weeks earlier. Of course, I got no response from Mr. Cook. And I have no idea if he interceded as asked. But I can dream it did some good...

 

Nadia

 

Where can I buy one for this amount? Your online shop says e149!!

fmak

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...