IGNORED

Lynyrd Skynyrd on HDTracks

Well that is a great co-incidence. I live in Melbourne Australia and my wife and I just got home from the very 1st ever LS concert in Australia. It was an absolute belter of a concert. The gang was in fine, fine form.

They played 'I ain't the one', 'Tuesday's Gone', Gimme 3 Steps, Simple Man and of course the perennial 'Free Bird' as the closer. Has there ever been a better way to end a concert than that Gem!!!

The version on Pronounced is only 9 mins some you are missing half of it from the live version :-))))))

Regards Cazzesman

Anybody take a shot at this yet? Would love to have some feedback.

Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Metrum Hex NOS DAC w/Upgraded USB Module-2, UpTone Regen Amber, Pass Labs INT-30A Amplifier, B&W 802 Diamond Speakers, Shotgun Bi-wire Kimber 4TC Cables. Headphone setup: Burson Soloist Amp, Audeze LCD-3 Headphones.

Anybody take a shot at this yet? Would love to have some feedback.

I purchased it last night (192/24). Sounds amazing - very clear with a lot of depth and nice instrument separation - much improved over my CD version of this album and already one of my favorite rock downloads from HDTracks so far.

I purchased it last night (192/24). Sounds amazing - very clear with a lot of depth and nice instrument separation - much improved over my CD version of this album and already one of my favorite rock downloads from HDTracks so far.

Thanks for the update, would you happen to have DR numbers? I'm very temped to purchase this, but not if it's noticeably compressed.

Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Metrum Hex NOS DAC w/Upgraded USB Module-2, UpTone Regen Amber, Pass Labs INT-30A Amplifier, B&W 802 Diamond Speakers, Shotgun Bi-wire Kimber 4TC Cables. Headphone setup: Burson Soloist Amp, Audeze LCD-3 Headphones.

Interesting frequency analysis - similar to Counting Crows - August....

No complaints here about the SQ.

Simple Man Freq Analysis.jpg

Simple Man.jpg

Main System: Mac mini (Audirvana+, MMK, JS-2) -> ISO Regen (LPS-1) -> Icron 2201 (Rex LPS-1.2) -> ISO Regen (LPS-1.2) -> Ayre QB-9 Twenty -> Headamp GS-X Mk2 -> Classe CT-M600 -> KEF Reference 201/2

I really wish you had seen the original line up before tragedy and time dissolved the band.

I was fortunate to have seen them in 1974, they were like a well oiled engine, a fantastic show. Documented on "One More From The Road".

Today's "Skynyrd" is more of a tribute band, but that's IMHO.

Well that is a great co-incidence. I live in Melbourne Australia and my wife and I just got home from the very 1st ever LS concert in Australia. It was an absolute belter of a concert. The gang was in fine, fine form.

They played 'I ain't the one', 'Tuesday's Gone', Gimme 3 Steps, Simple Man and of course the perennial 'Free Bird' as the closer. Has there ever been a better way to end a concert than that Gem!!!

The version on Pronounced is only 9 mins some you are missing half of it from the live version :-))))))

Regards Cazzesman

• 1 month later...