IGNORED

Hellp needed to gather info on new DSD offerings

Hi. As you might now I am tasked with keeping the DSD database up-to-date. The list has grown significantly over the past 18 months, and I kid that maybe it would be easier just to list those new digital devices that DON'T do DSD. :) Anyway.....

We pride ourselves on keeping it up-to-date, but that pride has to be swallowed a bit lately cuz the CES announcements, prototypes and actual working production DSD-capable DACs at the Show were overwhelming.

So, if anyone read/saw/heard about a new DSD-capable unit could you please respond here (check the database site first, of course). I will do the heavy lifting of tracking down the specs, etc...and of course updating the database. Thanks in advance

Ted

Here is the database link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgVhKcl_3lHfdFVyenBBNjNpQ2lieG81WGpqQTNfVUE#gid=0

Edit: Chris, can you fix my typo in the thread title...I can't. Thx

Maybe portables would make a good sub-category as your list grows

Chord Hugo

Resonessence Herus

Light Harmonic GeekOut

Fiio X5 (player)

Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not." — Nelson Pass