IGNORED

Something is even worse at the HDtracks site

As for yesterday, my complete wishlist has gone at the HDtracks site. Anyone with the same experience? When I tried to restore it from what I remembered, it was impossible. It would always keep only one album, the current one that I entered. Strange. I am slowly about to lose my patience with that site.

As for yesterday, my complete wishlist has gone at the HDtracks site. Anyone with the same experience? When I tried to restore it from what I remembered, it was impossible. It would always keep only one album, the current one that I entered. Strange. I am slowly about to lose my patience with that site.

The Wish List feature hasn't been working correctly for me either. The only item that shows up in my list is a title I added a couple months ago. Since then I've attempted to add another few titles, but they do not display in the list. What's even more baffling is that the 'My Wishlist' link on the main page indicates that 3 items are in my list (i.e. it shows My Wishlist (3 Items) in the header).

Interesting timing, on Wednesday I tried creating a wish list and I noticed that when I viewed it, there was nothing in there. I sent an email to HD Tracks about the issue, they replied that they were aware of the issue and working to resolve it.

Silver Circle Audio | Roon | Devialet | Synology | Vivid Audio | Stillpoint Aperture | Auralic | DH Labs

Another symptom: for some time, when I tried to access my wishlist, the site would just put up the page background, but no content. A couple days ago, it started working again, so I cleaned out some old items I'd already purchased and added a new one. Yesterday, I went back to purchase that item, and found the problem had returned.