la1209

Handcrafted Audiophile Linear Power Supply by Kenneth Lau

Rate this topic

I've never thought about putting a high quality power supply on a router or switch. What sort of benefits can one expect from doing that?

Better SQ for streaming

Mac Mini SD card (with MMK Up tone audio, Clone audio PSU) / Audirvana remote/ Hegel HD30 / Jadis DA60 / Wilson Audio Sophia 

Dear Kenneth, i've sent you email regarding power supply for Wyred 4 Sound usb recovery (keeping in mind that maybe there is better option, to buy universal, as maybe later i will add sOTM SMS-200). Waiting for your price quatation and suggests.

I sent an inquiry via email with regard to the upcoming Massdrop Cavalli Tube Hybrid amp.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-alex-cavalli-cth-tube-hybrid-amp

If you're able to make one, there will be a lot of interest from people and I would be happy to refer them to you.

Thanks!

This is the information from the site for what it uses currently:

Power supply: Wall wart with 28V DC 1.25A

Power consumption: Maximum 35W (28V, 1.25A), ~9W idle

On 20.4.2017. at 4:35 PM, la1209 said:

Hi all, sorry that I haven't update my post for a long time, quite busy in HK.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=d2060de9cb713f96Audiophile LPSU for Singxer SU-1 USB digital interface.

IMG_7957.JPG

IMG_8014.JPG

The price of this one? Is it compatible with the Kitsune DC conversion kit or do you supply a conversion kit of your own?

@la1209  What regulator do you use?  Are you willing to use a Belleson for a dual 5Vdc @ 3A supply?  https://www.belleson.com/

2 ch Setup:

Motorola Modem sb6141> Emo Systems EN-70HD > (5) eero > Synology 1813+ (DSM 6.2), 4TB Seagate NAS Drives, 4GB RAM & Zero Surge & APC XS BX1000G/backup to Synology DX513) > Emo Systems EN-60KDS  > Roon > Mola Mola Tambaqui > BSS BLU 50 > (2) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference

5 minutes ago, la1209 said:

I use my own design, thanks!

Can you provide measurements of the complete LPS?  Also, what's the cost of the dual output as asked above?

2 ch Setup:

Motorola Modem sb6141> Emo Systems EN-70HD > (5) eero > Synology 1813+ (DSM 6.2), 4TB Seagate NAS Drives, 4GB RAM & Zero Surge & APC XS BX1000G/backup to Synology DX513) > Emo Systems EN-60KDS  > Roon > Mola Mola Tambaqui > BSS BLU 50 > (2) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference

Hello together

The PSU´s have absolutely great Design. My Respect. I have never seen another PSU, which have so much great Parts inside.

OCC O-Core, Mundorf Caps, Silverwire.... Design is also great and Professional. Can i get more Measurement like PSSR and Dynamik Performance? 

The only Reason i wonder are the Rectifiers. They looks like Standart. Why do you not use Hexfreds or SIC ?

Greetings

Stephan

Hello Kenneth Lau,

I would like to buy a power supply 5v silver edition (Mundorf M-Lytic silver DC cables) for my jcat usb card femto. Where can I buy one and how much does ist cost? Thanks and greetings from Berlin!