la1209

Handcrafted Audiophile Linear Power Supply by Kenneth Lau

Rate this topic

Hi Ken,

I would appreciate it if you would please quote me the cost of the best of the best, cost-is-no-object, all available options linear power supply to mate with my Lumin S1. Please include shipping costs to the USA, zip 20147, and anticipated lead time to produce the power supply.

Also, as my S1 is silver, I am assuming that your lps is available in that color. Please include the physical dimensions of your unit as well. Thanks and have a great day!

Joe

Edited by BlueSkyy
additional info needed

Hi Ken,

I would appreciate it if you would please quote me the cost of the best of the best, cost-is-no-object, all available options linear power supply to mate with my Lumin S1. Please include shipping costs to the USA, zip 20147, and anticipated lead time to produce the power supply.

Also, as my S1 is silver, I am assuming that your lps is available in that color. Please include the physical dimensions of your unit as well. Thanks and have a great day!

Joe

Hi Joe,

PM sent, please have a check, thanks!

Best regards,

Kenneth Lau

Hi Kenneth,

I'm curious about schematic of your PSU. What reference voltage element you are using in your scheme?

BR,

Darius

Power Amplifier: PassLabs XA30.5

Pre Amplifier: PassLabs XP10

Network Players: Lumin

Interconnects Cables: Nordost Heimdall XLR

Speakers: Audio Physic Virgo V mkII

Speaker Cables: Inakustik LS-1102

Power cables: DIY

NAS: Qnap 119, Minimserver

The Signature Edition used one pair of Silver-plated OCC+4N Silver O-Type transformer, also new design ultra-low noise Linear regulators used and with premium Mundorf M-Lytic AG+ capacitors, any many many upgrades.

This is the best LPSU for Lumin A1/T1/S1 that I ever made, especially for S1!

Hi Ken,

I have a Merging Technology Nadac 8-channel DC converter . (http://nadac.merging.com). For this I would like to order a same quality lpsu.

How much would be the cost (with transport to Hungary) and about. how long does it take?

(I have writen an e-mail for you re this issue.)

Kind regards,

Gabor

Hi Kenneth,

I'm curious about schematic of your PSU. What reference voltage element you are using in your scheme?

BR,

Darius

Hi Darius,

TL431, thanks!

Best regards,

Kenneth Lau

Hi Kenneth,

Do you have a LPS that works with chord 2qute dac? if you have could you please pm me the price and specs?

thank you!

Kent

Hi Kent,

Please kindly check private message, thanks!

Best regards,

Kenneth Lau

Hello Kenneth!

We need a power supply for the uncompromising quality of food for Aurender X100L for silver technology and TL431 c 10x power margin.

I wrote you a letter.

Support me please.

Hi Kenneth,

Love your realization !! :)

I'm wondering if you can do a dual output PSU with one output 12V/6A for Mac Mini and one 9V/2A for W4S recovery and what would be the price ?

Thanks a lot

What would be the cost of LPS with dual 12V 2A outputs? I need it for my LHL Geek Pulse SFi DAC and USB Uptone Regen. Thanks!

I'd prefer you not run the REGEN from 12V if possible (please see our FAQ on the topic here), and our device really does not need anywhere near 2 amps.