la1209

Handcrafted Audiophile Linear Power Supply by Kenneth Lau

On 1/24/2016 at 1:11 PM, la1209 said:

Hi Philippe,

The Signature Edition used one pair of Silver-plated OCC+4N Silver O-Type transformer, also new design ultra-low noise Linear regulators used and with premium Mundorf M-Lytic AG+ capacitors, any many many upgrades.

This is the best LPSU for Lumin A1/T1/S1 that I ever made, especially for S1!

Best regards,

Kenneth Lau

Kenneth do you make double regulated rails for some customers? 

But still, 67 people follows :)

Aqua Acoustics La Voce + Luxman 505uXmkII + Opera Callas speakers

Audio PC LPS+Neutrino clock+SoTm USBexp + Win10 + Fidelizer Pro

Hi Ken,

He would like to order the Lumin U1 mini power supply in a black housing, signature version.
Please provide the price together with the cost of delivery to Poland and the waiting time.

Regards

Chris

33 minutes ago, chrom1975 said:

Hi Ken,

He would like to order the Lumin U1 mini power supply in a black housing, signature version.
Please provide the price together with the cost of delivery to Poland and the waiting time.

Regards

Chris

Hi Chris, please send e-mail to [email protected]

thanks!

Kenneth Lau

I would like to order a power supply for the Lumin T1. I'm from Poland. What is the price in USD?

Hi,

Kindly check your PM, thank you!

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a e-mail to

[email protected]

Thank you!

Regards,

Kenneth Lau

On 3/30/2020 at 2:08 AM, la1209 said:

Kenneth Lau

Hi Kenneth,

Do you have a power supply for a Buffalo BS-GS 2016 switch ?

tks

bill

Looking for a Kenneth Lau linear power supply for an Aurender X100.  Reach out if you have one for sale

MAIN SYSTEM - SST Ambrosia 2000 Second Edition Preamp and Son of Ampzilla II Amp, dCS Debussy DAC, Bricasti M5 Streamer, PS Audio P3 Power Plant, Aurender ACS10 Server/Streamer, Focal Sopra No. 1 Speakers, JL Audio F112 Subwoofer, Elac SUB3070 Subwoofer, 20TB Synology NAS, Small Green Computer i5/1TB SSD running Roon

HOME OFFICE SYSTEM - NAD M10 Integrated Amp/Streamer/DAC, Auralic Altair Streamer/DAC, Oppo BDP-103 SACD, KEF LS50 Speakers

On 10/10/2018 at 8:48 AM, la1209 said:

?

Ultra low noise

5DC18851-3530-48A9-8D57-6B9D21B0226B.jpeg

42E67532-7B31-4160-AE5D-287FE65013DE.jpeg

9C3F8B60-5895-4198-A41B-2DDD55CAAD9D.jpeg

DC5E369D-BC15-4948-8F05-B19D29EDB9BB.jpeg

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't .075mv, or 0.000075v, pretty low?  I think that is .0015%.  I apologize in advance if I have my thinking upside down this early in the morning however and any corrections would be appreciated.

Lumin X1, iFi PRO iDSD, iFi PRO iCAN, Questyle Twelve (Master), Marantz AV8805, McIntosh MC1201s Front L/R with Bryston powering the remaining 5 channels, B&W N-801s, B&W HTM-1 in Tiger Eye, B&W 801 IIIs on the sides and in the rear, JL F212 sub, ReVOX PR-99Mk II, Rega P10 and Alpheta 3, PS Audio Nuwave Phono Amp, Audeze LCD-4 and LCD-XC, Ultimate Ears UE-18, Sony CD3000 rebuilt, Sony VPL-VW995ES, Joe Kane Affinity 120" screen, Cables: Cardas Clear Beyond speaker, Wireworld Platinum Elite 7 RCA, custom (by me) XLRs using affordable, quality parts 🙂