IGNORED

Audirvana 1.5.12

Musicophile

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently running 1.5.1.2 on late 2013 Macbook Pro. Audirvana worked flawlessly until I updated to Yosemite.

Patched via USB into Benchmark DAC2 HGC.

Seems to be the same as what many are claiming, I dragged the Dianna Krall folder into 1.5.1.2, press play and Audirvana just locks up, won't play the file. The file is a Dianna Krall 24/192 .Wav, no problem playing DFF, flac or any other file as of yet.

Anyone else experience this issue, any known resolution?

Thank You

• 1 year later...

Maybe this has been answered somewhere already, but I have subscribed to Qobuz Sublime and cannot stream anything – everything I try bring the message 'Unable to load first track'. Is there an obvious solution to this? Thanks!

Desktop: SonicTranporter i7, Ubiquiti switch, optical, OpticalRendu, Musician Pegasus, Linear Tube MicroZOTL 3, ZMF Verite Open

Main: SonicTransporter i7, Uniquiti switch, optical, EtherRegen, Lumin U1, Bricasti M3, Naim 252/250, DeVore Gibbon Nines

Further info – I can stream to my Aurender in High Res, no problem. With Audirvana on my Mac the subscription is accepted but all streaming resolution options are greyed out. Help!

Desktop: SonicTranporter i7, Ubiquiti switch, optical, OpticalRendu, Musician Pegasus, Linear Tube MicroZOTL 3, ZMF Verite Open

Main: SonicTransporter i7, Uniquiti switch, optical, EtherRegen, Lumin U1, Bricasti M3, Naim 252/250, DeVore Gibbon Nines

• 5 weeks later...
I "think" Qobuz might only be available outside the US.

Also, considering the age of this thread, you might get better luck either starting a new one, or posting in one of the many threads about the current A+

Qobuz is available only outside the U.S. and to anyone anywhere using a VPN ;)