IGNORED

Dirac software update

Dirac is prompting me to update software the for the full version on my mac. The link takes me to their site which is the same they use to sell the software. I assume I download the new software and start using it but I don't see how to checkout without agreeing to pay. Is this a free upgrade? Do I need a reference code?

Also whats in the new software update?

Hello Rick,

the update is free... you have to login at shop.dirac.se with your email and password, click on "my account" and then click on "my downloadable products" in the navigation bar... you will find a link on the right "get latest version"

The most recent version of your software is stored online so that you can also eventually reinstall it if necessary.

This is an important update (so we gave it precedence over the free 192 KHz update to be soon available) 'cause it allows the fine tuning of the DSP gain... you will also find a revised manual with instructions in the download.

Ciao, Flavio

Warning: My posts may be biased even if in good faith, I work for Dirac Research :-)

Hello Retro,

I'm glad to read that you like Dirac, thanks for choosing it

there is no hidden meaning in what I said.. please take my words at face value :)

I've specified that those updates are free 'cause Rick was asking.

Flavio

Warning: My posts may be biased even if in good faith, I work for Dirac Research :-)

Thanks Flavio.

Does that mean Unity will be free also..?

aaah, dear Retro... now I understand,

there was no hidden meaning in my answer but there was a hidden meaning in your question :) :)

jokes aside I'll try to answer you in the other thread that you just opened,

Flavio