IGNORED

Logitech/ModWright Transporter not playing after rebooting itself

Good day, all.

I was listening to some music this morning from the Transporter when it all of a sudden rebooted itself. It came back up, with sound, but then "crashed" again. The next time it came back on it would not play.

photo2.jpg

Attached is a picture I took while on lunch break. You can see that the buffer is full (it's not playing, so of course it is); it clearly sees the server, and I'm able to change tracks with my SqueezeControl on my iPhone. In SC I see the track playing, but the device just stays as you see it - it's as if the device starts playing, but instantaneously pauses. I've tried various tracks as well as Internet radio - I can't get sound from anything. If I turn the device off and back on (where the audio is actually going off and not just going into standby mode) I can hear the thump come across the amp, so I know everything in place is fine... I'm really scratching my head on this one.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your time,

Mick

Apple Mac Pro / SSD / FLAC / Logitech Media Server >> Wi-Fi >> Logitech Squeezebox Touch (w/EDO) >> TOSLINK >> Chord Qute EX >> RG6 >> Goldpoint SA-1 >> RG6 >> James Burgess "Baby Ongaku" (EML 2A3M) >> 12 AWG zip cord >> Omega Speaker Systems Super 8 XRS

Eloise and 44,

I did both those and found this (before Dan has had a chance to respond):

Transporter SE Doing Everything,but Play - Page 3 - Logitech Forums

I performed a search prior to posting here, but was obviously not using the right key words. Anyhow, everything is back up and running now. I was particularly down in the dumps, because I received a brand spanking new Emission Labs 5U4G yesterday and it was going to just sit in the box until I figured things out. On that note, the tube is in place now (listening to Gould playing Bach Partitas) and there is really something about this thing. I will use the word "organic" to describe what I feel I hear as compared to now "not-as-organic" sound of the Phillips 5R4GYS. I may just be swayed by it's sheer size, build quality and that hand-made mesh, but I believe there's really something to this piece. Anyhow, enough of that. Have a great morning, 44 - and a great afternoon to you, Eloise. Cheers, folks.

Apple Mac Pro / SSD / FLAC / Logitech Media Server >> Wi-Fi >> Logitech Squeezebox Touch (w/EDO) >> TOSLINK >> Chord Qute EX >> RG6 >> Goldpoint SA-1 >> RG6 >> James Burgess "Baby Ongaku" (EML 2A3M) >> 12 AWG zip cord >> Omega Speaker Systems Super 8 XRS