IGNORED

My System

Firstly, thank you "one and all" for your input in helping me to finalize my system, as follows: Win 7 Pro, JRiver, Purist Ultimate USB, Benchmark DAC2, Purist XLR- FOCAL Sub6, FOCAL Solo6 BE. (The Benchmark DAC and FOCAL Sub6 have Purist power cords

from an existing system in the mid-ninties as were the Purist XLR's.) The FOCAL Solo6 BE's are atop my desktop via IsoAcoustic stands I tried several USB's before I purchased the Purist. Cosmetically speaking, I would prefer the stands not be plastic, but that is life.

I find my listening experience to be "with detailed satisfaction." Now, do I trade up the FOCAL Solo6 BE power cords... Will replacing them help me further?

Again, "thanks for all the input."

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

With respect haven't you asked basically the same question three times.

The replies are the same today as they were yesterday ...

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

Ok. Oops. Sorry!

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

With respect haven't you asked basically the same question three times.

The replies are the same today as they were yesterday ...

Many thanks, Eloise, for hopefully stopping this unnecessary thread in its tracks. Oops,,,, I just added to it. Sorry!

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron