IGNORED

Auralic Aries UPnP Renderer: Double DSD Over Wi-Fi

Hi, Alan:

We have located this and will fix it in our next release of Lightning DS. I think the temporally way to avoid problem is to remove AlbumArtist custom tag within Minimserver setting so you dont need to change your file. See attached picture below

AlbumArtist is a new custom tag coming from Minimserver's latest update, we did not find this problem as our NAS drive has not bee updated to latest one.

Thanks again for the detailed report.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13839[/ATTACH]

You are welcome.

I was going to check out the various options that MinimServer provides to rename/alias/remove a tag, so your helpful suggestion is much appreciated. Thank you.

Alan

Hi Mr. Wang,

I refer to (1) the Qobuz page in Lightning DS app & (2) Qobuz's own app.

It doesn't show my purchases (songs/music purchased previously) as shown in Qobuz's own app.

Could you amend it so that all the purchased items are shown properly in Lightning DS' Qobuz page ?

In addition, are you able to add a forum at auralic.com so that users can discuss & give

recommendations there ? I trust that users' discussions will surely add value to Aries.

Software update is an unique aspect for streaming device which users can actively contribute.

Thx,

Tony

To Chris Connaker...

Can I make a suggestion that perhaps this thread is closed and new threads are created to in one discuss the Aries renderer and in the other discuss the Lightning DS app (perhaps moving the most of the last 2/3 pages to the new Lightning DS app thread)?

Eloise

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

Hi Guys - Two new threads have been started to discuss the hardware and software related to the Aries. Here are the appropriate thread links.

Hardware -> Auralic Aries (Hardware) - Impressions and Information

Software -> Auralic Lightning DS App (Software) - Impressions and Information

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png