Hi folks,

Auralic Vega for sale, purchased in mid Sept. from Third Coast Audio. I'll have pictures to post in a day or 2.

Asking $2,900. Includes shipping in CONUS. I'll absorb the Paypal fee. Paypal only, CONUS only.

I've chosen this price because it's the lowest I've seen on Agon, but waving shipping costs and Paypal fee makes it the lowest price that I've seen. I would rate it 9/10 conservatively because it is used. It has functioned in my system without any technical problems.

Hi, I just sent you a reply to your pm. One thing I'll add here is that if your system already leans toward the bright side, the Vega might not be a good match.

I'm presently auditioning a Marantz NA-11S1, which is the same price as the Auralic Vega. I find its sound in my system more forgiving and relaxed, even though it doesn't have the same level of detail or speed with transient attack as the Vega. The Vega is a more exciting dac, but I find it a bit fatiguing in my present system. I think I would need to invest in a good dedicated music server and a preamp with high quality volume control to be fully happy with it. The Marantz is just easier for me to listen to in my system in its present state. I'm enjoying that.

For example, The NA-11S1 actually makes streaming services like MOG and Spotify sound better than they ever have before. The Vega points out the weaknesses enough to make listening with these services generally less tolerable. I also like some of the options that come with the Marantz at no extra cost (headphone jack, networking). But I really think many people don't really need orwant these services and would prefer the Vega in a dedicated audiophile system.