IGNORED

Audiophile Optimizer Holiday Special announcement

As many here know already, Phil's Audiophile Optimizer, a most comprehensive Windows Server 2012 optimization program, is one of the most udnerrated and highly valuable tools for any computer audiophile. In a hobby where we think nothing of spending $1000s on cables and isolation tweaks, this Optimizer makes a HUGE difference when setting up a Windows 2012-based music sever. It has double the effect when run in a dual pc environment, as is found in dual pc Jplay setups.

Phil, with significant feedback from use beta users here on CA and over on Audio Circle, has created a menu-based set of optimization routines that ask simple questions and then automatically optimizes the OS environment for best audio playback. It is relevant to both a novice user (skip the questions and do automated setup) as well as more technically advanced power user (decide when and where certain drivers will be loaded, etc). All for 100CHF. Oh, and Windows 2012 can be obtained as a free trial license, and then rearmed every 6 months a couple of times (18 months is a lifetime in the computer audio world).

An Audiophile Optimized system has a much lower noise floor, less cpu overheard, better, more responsive playback performance, and overall more musically enjoyable tonality and detail.

Well, I feel strong enough about the benefits that I convinced Phil to give our readers a 20% Holiday offer. All you need to do is buy the Optimizer on or before Dec31, 2013 and use the code "tedb" in the Paypal referral button (see "add" button in screenshot below) and then during the following week he will refund 20CHF to all buyers who have used that code.

Here is the website to order from:

Highend-AudioPC | Order

Here are screenshots of how to enter the code:

Optimizer paypal.jpg

Enjoy 20CHF on me, and Happy Holidays.

(Editors note 1 swiss franc = 1.12 US dollars)

You'll want the Windows Server Standard Edition, trial copy here (GUI edition):

http://care.dlservice.microsoft.com/dl/download/6/D/A/6DAB58BA-F939-451D-9101-7DE07DC09C03/9200.16384.WIN8_RTM.120725-1247_X64FRE_SERVER_EVAL_EN-US-HRM_SSS_X64FREE_EN-US_DV5.ISO

R2 is here:

http://care.dlservice.microsoft.com/dl/download/6/2/A/62A76ABB-9990-4EFC-A4FE-C7D698DAEB96/9600.16384.WINBLUE_RTM.130821-1623_X64FRE_SERVER_EVAL_EN-US-IRM_SSS_X64FREE_EN-US_DV5.ISO

It is a 6 month trial with chances to rearm a few times. During that 18-24 month period you can find it for likely quite a bit less than $450, but Phil will know better. Sorry, I'm still on the activated trial edition.