IGNORED

New daily deal at eclassical!

In any case, their recordings are usually way above average.

I really can't think of one I've purchased that has disappointed me, and there are very few other sources of music I can say that about.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

I really can't think of one I've purchased that has disappointed me, and there are very few other sources of music I can say that about.

I bought 74 albums from eClassical and have been pleased with 73 of them musically and sonically. The remaining album was a compilation of contemporary Scandinavian tuba concertos. This album is very well recorded, by the way; it's just that tuba concertos did not do it for me, that's all.

I think this is the only download I've bought that I don't like:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13350[/ATTACH]

It was on sale for $4 or something. That guy's smile melted my heart and I couldn't say no.

His smile melted your heart? Admit it, you bought it 'cause it was $4 and you're cheap! ;)

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

I purchased this based on someone's recommendation:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13348[/ATTACH]

It's interesting, but I don't know when I'll be in the mood to listen to it again.

Wow, really? I listen to "Crown Imperial" at least once / week! I'd say it's easily my favorite recording among ~5,000 albums (at least right now).

I love the "title track", particularly, along with "Niagara Falls", which knocks me out every time.

John Walker - IT Executive

Headphone - SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable Ethernet > mRendu Roon endpoint > Topping D90 > Topping A90d > Dan Clark Expanse / HiFiMan H6SE v2 / HiFiman Arya Stealth

Home Theater / Music -SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable HDMI > Denon X3700h > Anthem Amp for front channels > Revel F208-based 5.2.4 Atmos speaker system

• 2 weeks later...

I liked yesterday's deal a lot (used to play horn in school orchestra- I was terrible) but got busy and neglected to buy it. More fool me - I still may get it at the regular price.

I liked yesterday's deal a lot (used to play horn in school orchestra- I was terrible) but got busy and neglected to buy it. More fool me - I still may get it at the regular price.

Happens to me all the time, alas.

2013 MacBook Pro Retina -> {Pure Music | Audirvana} -> {Dragonfly Red v.1} -> AKG K-702 or Sennheiser HD650 headphones.

Happens to me all the time, alas.

Got lucky - went to the site and it was still on sale as of last night, so I bought it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Track 2 "Profundo" in today's album of symphonies by Brazilian composer Guarnieri is excellent and is only $1.40. I don't care much for the rest of the album.

HQPlayer (on 3.8 GHz 8-core i7 iMac 2020) > NAA (on 2012 Mac Mini i7) > RME ADI-2 v2 > Benchmark AHB-2 > Thiel 3.7

Track 2 "Profundo" in today's album of symphonies by Brazilian composer Guarnieri is excellent and is only $1.40. I don't care much for the rest of the album.

You only listen to the second movement of a symphony?

I highly recommend the whole Guarnieri series on Bis.