IGNORED

Mapleshade Brass Footers- For Computer

For sale, 3 Mapleshade brass footers to be used with a computer or laptop. I bought these in a package with the Mapleshade "Isobase Cradle" for computers. I don't believe these footers are sold separately.

See this link for a pick of the footers on the Mapleshade website:

Isobase Cradle finished in clear lacquer-Mapleshade

Here is a picture of them in my system:

iPhonePictures4437.jpg

Mint condition, purchased from Mapleshade last year.

Will sell this set of 3 footers for $35.

Buyer pays shipping charge.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | Revel subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

Sorry, typo in the ad above, the price is $50, not $35.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | Revel subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

Did you kept the mapleshade wood platform then?

Did you liked it more without the footers?

I kept the wood platform and the isoblocks. The Mapleshade footers are much better than an stock equipment footers. I just ended up going with a different brand of isolation footer. IME, all these isolation footers sound a bit different. System matching and experimentation is key. It all comes down to personal preference.