IGNORED

Hard Drives Make a Difference in Sound

Suppose you were right and there is, in fact, a technical reason that the sound differs between components: what is the scientific explanation behind this phenomenon? What is causing the bits to change, and at what point in the chain do they change?

Evilapa...........these are arguements that have gone back and forth here for years. Believe me when I say that for the people you're trying to rationalize with......it's not going to happen anytime soon. Just let it go and enjoy CA for what it is. Personally, I love science fiction.

Not sure I would suggest that the parties which promote "deny everything without thinking it through and never test anything for themselves" are rational in the least, but every community needs some drama queens... :)

More seriously- it would not hurt to emulate the practicing scientists on the forum. Except when joking, I do not think any of them ever denigrate other people's ideas- even when they think those ideas are unlikely. It is purely bad manners, as well as poor methodology, to come into a thread like this and say something like that.

Paul

replying in equal tone as you did to Evilapa.......and in my opinion, which last time i checked, was just as valid as yours.

You appear to be easily aggravated these days. I don't snipe each time you get on your hobbyhorse and recommend extensive mains supply modifications.

Wow. You've gotten so outta control now that even your subjective bretheren are going to ground.

Let's just say if there's a cause for a thread becoming an all out bitch fight, sandyk is usually involved. Quite frankly am rather tired of the fighting on these threads, just venting my aggravation towards you in a VERY controlled manner. Come to think of it, why am I even bothering to write or read here, when arguments stir around the vortex of a cesspool with no end in sight.

This was an interesting place, one time.

Goodbye CA.

There's no way you're gonna let SandyK get the better of you.....or are you?

Man up like the rest of us that have endured his nonsense.