IGNORED

Who's used the Audiophile Optimizer for Windows 2012 Server or Windows 8?

Nice review mayo ask what digital settings in AO do you use ?

for me it's 1/A ? Also what psu for the caps please

I am using 2/D for my AO filters

LPSU is TeraDak 200 watt dual rail for the CAPS (12v/5v) been powered on continuously for about 3 years now, never had an issue with it, delivered over 14 TeraDak 200 watts LPSU to clients over the years; no issues so far.

LPSU for Wyres4Sound RUD is TeraDak 9v LPSU.

Music Server: Streacom ST-FC5WS-Evo chassis, ASUS H87M-E, modified with PPA Studio MoBo Clock Upgrade, Intel Core I7-4770t, 16 GB G.SKILL F3-10666CL7D, SOtM tX-USBexp, sCLK-EX, Audiophile Optimizer 3.0 (Final), JPlay, Fidelizer 8.x, Windows Server 2019 Core mode

Digital to Analog Converter: Mutec MC-3+ USB, B.M.C. UltraDAC

Amplifier:Sanders Magtech Monoblocks; Loudspeakers: Magneplanar 3.6R, Vandersteen 2Wq Subwoffers

Music player: Roon

Just upgraded to AO 2.0 final release. I got an email afterwards stating I was the world's first. Phil, do I win a prize? ;)

Definitely sounds different vs. 1.4, and seems to have some better attributes. I will need time to figure it all out.

Just upgraded to AO 2.0 final release. I got an email afterwards stating I was the world's first. Phil, do I win a prize? ;)

Definitely sounds different vs. 1.4, and seems to have some better attributes. I will need time to figure it all out.

Update:

I just ran through my critical listening playlist, and AO 2.0 is quite a nice improvement! The increased clarity (and all the stuff that goes with improved clarity) is really impressive.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27189[/ATTACH]

What if we have been using the Beta 21 v.? I tried multiple times, both with the original key I received when I activated 1.40 as well as the "pass" I got when I installed then beta version(s). When I go to the activation Portal, the new Hardware ID is different than the original, as is the Key, but it keeps exiting.

Hi

The beta is over, the beta can no longer be used. Usage of the beta is no longer allowed. (The beta used different keys than 1.30/1.40/2.00).

You get 5 new Keys together with the upgrade, so you need to generate a new AO 2.00 Key (which will only work with AO 2.00 and newer, but NOT with the beta or anything else).

hope that helps to clarify,

Phil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

Hi

please refresh your browser. What you see is an old "cached" version of the portal.

CTRL-F5 should do the trick. Please read the PM's i've sent you as well, thanks.

best,

Phil

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Claudia,

I am using AO 1.4 on 2012 server. If I upgrade to 2.0 can I also use it both on 2012 server and on Windows 10 computer? Thanks.

hi

AO 2.00 works on Server 2012, Server 2012 R2 & Windows 10. as usual you can run AO on five different machines as long as they belong to you and are running on one of the above mentioned OS's.

Support for Windows Server 2016 will come with AO 2.10

Best,

Phil

Hi

Exactly, AO 2.10 will support 2012, 2012 R2, Windows 10 & Server 2016. Most of the work for Server 2016 was already done during the Windows 10 beta, but when the final version of Server 2016 comes out there will be still some adjustments needed. The "focus" of the 2.10 beta phase will be on Server 2016, but the end result of 2.10 will be equated for all 4 supported OS's also containing fixes and updates for the three OS's of 2.00. Hope that helps to clarify.

Best,

Phil

Hi,

I have successfully gotten ROONserver and mRendu to work flawlessly together. They sound very good together.

But I'd like to install ROON on my custom Audio PC which runs Windows Server 2012.

Problem 1. Even with the new AudiophileOptimizer 2.0 I cannot get ROON to work on this PC because of the GLE 3.0 error message from ROON. I did use the option in the AudiophileOptimizer 2 to enable ROON to work without the GLE 3.0 problem. AO completed the routine as I optimized my PC. But ROON still would not run.

Any ideas?

Problem 2. MRendu is not detected by the AudiophileOptimizer on Windows 10 or Server 2012 using jRiver and DLNA. The mRendu is detected by jRiver DLNA using Windows Server 2012 without the AudiophileOptimizer.

I've tried changing various settings in both Service Tool and the AudiophileOptimizer setup as well. I run AudiophileOptimizer in minimal service mode.

Anyone have success in getting the AudiophileOptimizer to run with mRendu?

What settings did you use?

SteVe's V's

Speakers- Legacy Audio Vs & 2 Legacy LF Extreme Subwoofers, Amplifiers- 2 Coda 15.5 Amplifiers Biamped, Preamp- TRL Dude, DAC- Lampizator Golden Gate Legacy Audio WaveletPC Software-ROON, HQplayer, jPlay, Fidelizer, AudiophileOptimizer 2.10, jRiver, WSY2K12V2 Roon Server PC- , HqPlayer PC- Turntable- SOTA Sapphire, Sumiko FT3 Arm, Audioquest Cartridge, CODA Phono stage, Accessories- HAL Footers, PS Audio Powerbases, Aurios, HiFi Tuning Supreme Fuses, Power- PurePower+ 2000 & 3000, PS Audio: Powerbases, LAN Rover, Noise Harvester, Quintet, Ultimate Outlets HC, Welborne Labs & HdPlex LPSUs,

Cables- Clarus Crimson USB, Lampizator Silver Ghost USB, Clarus Crimson PC, Western Electric 10 gauge DIY Speaker Cables and Best-Tronics Belden 8402 Balanced Interconnects Equipment Racks- SolidSteel

Hi

AO can do nothing about the Graphic Card Driver issue you are experiencing with Roon, sorry. If you don't install the correct craphic card driver (or there is just none available), Roon cannot be used on Windows Server. Please understand that this is an issue with Windows Server, Roon and the missing OpenGL driver, this has absolutely nothing to do with AO.

I suggest that you use RoonServer instead of Roon, so you could bypass the graphic card driver issues with the OS.

We have no experience yet with the mrendu, but time will certainly bring the solution.

Best,

Phil

Is there anybody who tried AO 2.0 on mac mini? I'm curious about the improvements in sound if there is any. :)

Phil, my dac is Schiit Gungnir and it uses wasapi(if I don't remember the name wrong). I can not use it on core-mode. Is there any support for wasapi on core-mode in this version?

Is there anybody who tried AO 2.0 on mac mini? I'm curious about the improvements in sound if there is any. :)

Phil, my dac is Schiit Gungnir and it uses wasapi(if I don't remember the name wrong). I can not use it on core-mode. Is there any support for wasapi on core-mode in this version?

hi

no Wasapi in core mode, but in minimal-server mode.

I tried to install that asio driver but I couldn't because the driver installer don't support win2012 server r2. :(

Maybe there is a way to install but I couldn't get it.

I also tried to setup my mac mini to work with core-mode once and I don't know why but everything gone bad and I had to format everything from the beginning. I'm afraid to try it again, it's very time consuming for a person like me to do that because I'm not a windows user for years and I also love it sooo much :)

I tried to install that asio driver but I couldn't because the driver installer don't support win2012 server r2. :(

Maybe there is a way to install but I couldn't get it.

I also tried to setup my mac mini to work with core-mode once and I don't know why but everything gone bad and I had to format everything from the beginning. I'm afraid to try it again, it's very time consuming for a person like me to do that because I'm not a windows user for years and I also love it sooo much :)

Hello

Open the folder and try the setup file inside the folder

Windows Server 2012r2 use WIN8.1