IGNORED

Who's used the Audiophile Optimizer for Windows 2012 Server or Windows 8?

Phil Good afternoon, I changed my PC, and I noticed that Ao 1.40 (for each new installation on the same machine) generates a hardware-ID different, so much so that now I use all 5!

I tried a dozen times! just installed the operating system, Device I disable unknown devices (always the same in all installations try), Ao install, launch Audiophile_core.exe, and every time I a Hardware-ID different.

With PCs earlier I used the same key, and I've run dozens of installations!

Do you have any solution?

Thank you

Anto

• 9 months later...

Hello Phil, I ask if it is possible for users AO 1:40, upgrade to AO 2:00, with only 1 activation rather than 5, at a lower price to 37.50 CHF.

These are hard times for everyone! the money is never enough ...

Sorry to bother you

Greetings

Anto

Hello Phil, I upgraded to 2.00, and are very satisfied !!!

I wanted to ask you something...

Unfortunately I have not noticed in beta;

Using RewriteData in Server 2012 R2 Core mode (Bug head rewriting program), if you try to Use clean the user select button, to rewrite the data in a folder detterminata, appears an empty explores resources, where it is not possible to select any path, even writing it manually!

The function is therefore totally inutilizabile! a hassle !!!

I know that the beta phase is now closed, but unfortunately I realized the problem just now!

Since we are in so many to uilizare Infinity Blade in Server 2012 R2 mode + AO core, I wanted to ask if you have a solution?

It would be enough even a script with file.dll be injected in windows ...

Thank you

Anto