IGNORED

Who's used the Audiophile Optimizer for Windows 2012 Server or Windows 8?

I can post a Video how i control JRiver Media Center in core mode using my Logitech Harmony Infrared Remote :) YESS.... Brought IrDA to windows server 2012/R2! :)

Now I am really interested....for those of us who have no time for any network or wireless activity on our audio PC's this sounds very interesting....hope all we need is a little USB IR receiver for the Harmony.

Audio PC - Gigabyte H97M-D3H, i7 at 800Mhz, RAM at 800Mhz & PPA OCXO Mobo, Teradak ATX Linear for 20 pin ATX on Mobo, Paul Hynes SR7EHD 12v, 5v & 5v supply on Mobo, Stammheim 12x LT3045's for 1.3v to RAM direct supply, JCat V2 USB Card, WTFPlay Linux Audiophile Player control by MELE F10, Startech LEX to REX on 12v Paul Hynes with 2x SLC cards and out by POE to ISO/Regen, PPA Red USB Cable, Lampizator Big7, Nige design Lifepo4 powered amp, Raidho C1s.

just select microsoft eHome in harmony profile et voilà :-)

you could even start and control AO with that

Cool....already have Harmony 555 and receivers so looking forward to this release.

Better sound and remote control....what's not to like, well worth the cost.

Audio PC - Gigabyte H97M-D3H, i7 at 800Mhz, RAM at 800Mhz & PPA OCXO Mobo, Teradak ATX Linear for 20 pin ATX on Mobo, Paul Hynes SR7EHD 12v, 5v & 5v supply on Mobo, Stammheim 12x LT3045's for 1.3v to RAM direct supply, JCat V2 USB Card, WTFPlay Linux Audiophile Player control by MELE F10, Startech LEX to REX on 12v Paul Hynes with 2x SLC cards and out by POE to ISO/Regen, PPA Red USB Cable, Lampizator Big7, Nige design Lifepo4 powered amp, Raidho C1s.

• 2 weeks later...

1 vote here for the single dedicated audio PC with JPlay and AO combo.

• 8 months later...

Great to see Phil and not before time.

Respect to Chris for sticking his neck out and glad he got the rewards we all expected.

Now if only we could get him to go Double AO on a dual PC system and hear the benefits :)