IGNORED

Computer Audiophile Symposium Discussion

cas-poster-final-10.pngHi everyone, this is the place to discuss the upcoming Computer Audiophile Symposium at Fantasy Studios in Berkeley, CA on June 27 & 28, 2009. it should be a really fun and informative event. Feel free to ask questions here or post your thoughts about the event. In addition this will be a great thread to talk with others attending the Symposium.

The feedback on the event poster has been terrific. Here are some desktop background images for those interested.

Desktop Background | 1024 x 640 | 1280 x 800 | 1920 x 1200 | 2048 x 1280 | 2560 x 1600|

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

When are you guys going on world tour ?

Btw, I too think the poster is exceptionally good. Do you do this yourself Chris ? (nah, it looks like women work ...)

Lush^3-e      Lush^2      Blaxius^2.5      Ethernet^3     HDMI^2     XLR^2

XXHighEnd (developer)

Phasure NOS1 24/768 Async USB DAC (manufacturer)

Phasure Mach III Audio PC with Linear PSU (manufacturer)

Orelino & Orelo MKII Speakers (designer/supplier)

Hi Guys - There has been some confusion about the event in terms of the number of days etc... Here is some clarification.

The Symposium takes place on a Saturday and a Sunday. Each day has one session. The session on Saturday is identical to the session on Sunday. Each ticket allows entry into one of the sessions depending on which day the ticket is purchased for. For example, a ticket for Saturday allows you to attend the Saturday session. If you want to attend the identical presentation on Sunday you'll have to purchase another ticket for Sunday :~)

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 1 month later...

It was a great event but I feel failed to reach it's full potential. A lot of work went into pulling off such a large scale event, but because of poor planning, too much energy was wasted on nonessential material.

This definitely would have to be a 2-3 day seminar. Name tags would surely help with introductions of guests attending. This would have been a great networking event.

Hopefully with the proper planning and execution, the next one should be a blast!

Good job!

Regards,

Bruce

Chris, I was curious what ripper software is suggested for the G5 setup?

Thanks

Ryzen 7 2700 PC Server, NUC7CJYH w. 4G Apacer RAM as Renderer/LPS 1.2 - IsoRegen/LPS-1/.2 - Singxer SU-1/LPS1.2 - Holo Spring Level 3 DAC - LTA MicroZOTL MZ2 - Modwright KWA 150 Signature Amp - Tidal Audio Piano's.  

Thanks Chris. I had forgotten that part of the process.

Ryzen 7 2700 PC Server, NUC7CJYH w. 4G Apacer RAM as Renderer/LPS 1.2 - IsoRegen/LPS-1/.2 - Singxer SU-1/LPS1.2 - Holo Spring Level 3 DAC - LTA MicroZOTL MZ2 - Modwright KWA 150 Signature Amp - Tidal Audio Piano's.