IGNORED

Mutec MC-3+

Hello i confirmed the solution of @SwissBear as i experienced it in my system 2 years ago : 2 MC3+ USB for 44.1 and 48kHz and one Mutec Ref10 (at this time) for the 10MHz reference clock. Lot of boxes that pushed me to invest in a dCS Rossini clock to remove the 2 MC3+. The experience has been improved moving to the Rossini clock and Ref10. 

Only a personal experience and solution proposed with the MC3+ is fully operational.

Hello, if you are upsampling everything to a unique frequeny (ex : 176,4KHz in order to transcode also the DSD to PCM or 192KHz) you need only one MC3+. 

Concerning my feedbacks on the MC3+ vs Rossini, it is always very personal and just testify about my experience. The biggest difference is around soundstage and "fluidity" improved with the Rossini + Ref 10. I also tested other reference clocks less expensive that were doing a great job in front of the Ref10. I understood that the new verison of the Ref10, the Ref10-SE120 is a great upgrade also.

1/ not sure to understand what you are looking for. The world clock in 1 and 2 of the NB are used to be feed by a 44.1 or 48khz world clock. If you want both frequencies multiples you need 2 mc3+.

if you have only one mc3+ you need to upsample your signal to a single frequency and use the mc3+ with this frequency and multiples.

2/ I do not remember : the manual of the mc3+ is your friend page 21 (https://www.mutec-net.com/downloads/manuals/MUTEC_MC-3plusUSB_Manual_E_screen.pdf)

you should use re-clk with intern if you use the internal clock or re-clk + external if you are using a ref10 clock. 

3/ if you have only one frequency (48 and multiple) you need only one cable connected to the world clock in of the NB and another cable between the mc3+ and the ref10.