IGNORED

iFi Gemini usb cable | iFi iUSB | Nordost Heimdall speaker cables

Hello, I have the following for sale:

1. iFi Gemini twin-head usb cable: 1.5M, all original packing materials, boxes, warranty card, velvet bag, adapter, original owner, purchased from authorized US Dealer, Avatar Acoustics. Mint Condition, only used for a few months.

Retail: $250

Selling Price: $190

iFiGemini_zps50daeb2a.jpg

2. iFi iUSB: All original packing materials, boxes, stock usb cable (unused) that was included, great condition, works perfectly. Purchased from authorized US Dealer, Avatar Acoustics. A little over 6 months old.

Retail: $200

Selling Price: $140

iPhonePictures4448.jpg

iPhonePictures4274.jpg

iPhonePictures4255.jpg

3. Nordost Heimdall speaker cables: 3.0 meter, Bi-Wire, spades on amp end, bananas on speaker end. Originally, cables had bananas on the amp end, and I sent them to Nordost to switch the bananas to spades on the amp end (have documentation from Nordost showing factory re-termination by Nordost and will provide to buyer). I am the original owner, cables are in great condition and are about 1.5 years old. Unfortunately, there are quite a few chinese counterfeit/fake Nordost cables on the used market. I bought these new from an authorized Nordost dealer 1.5 years ago and will provide buyer with a copy of the sales receipt to prove authenticity and corresponding serial numbers. I also have the original retail packaging and original Nordost shipping box.

Retail Price: $2,090

Selling Price: $750

NordostHeimdall_zps002a6bf9.jpg

4. KingRex uArt Y usb cable: 2.0M, twin-head usb cable with all original packaging, terrific condition, I am the original owner and purchased new from KingRex authorized dealer, Moon Audio. About 6 months old.

Retail: $600

Selling Price: $400

http://www.hifi-advice.com/KingRex-unanimous-review.html

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/usbcables/3.html (see page 3)

and 6 moons even preferred the uArt to the uCraft:

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/kingrex12/1.html

iPhonePictures4714.jpg

iPhonePictures4702.jpg

iPhonePictures4716.jpg

Prices include ground shipping to USA. I will ship to Canada, but buyer will pay for shipping. I will eat the Paypal fees.

Thanks, Blake

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

I'll take the iFi iUSB. PM Sent....

Best,

John

Positive emotions enhance our musical experiences.

Synology DS213+ NAS -> Auralic Vega w/Linear Power Supply -> Auralic Vega DAC (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> XLR -> Auralic Taurus Pre -> XLR -> Pass Labs XA-30.5 power amplifier (on 4" maple and 4 Stillpoints) -> Hawthorne Audio Reference K2 Speakers in MTM configuration (Symposium Jr HD rollerball isolation) and Hawthorne Audio Bass Augmentation Baffles (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> Bi-amped w/ two Rythmic OB plate amps) -> Extensive Room Treatments (x2 SRL Acoustics Prime 37 diffusion plus key absorption and extensive bass trapping) and Pi Audio Uberbuss' for the front end and amplification

iUSB sold to InfernoSTI.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

iFi Gemini usb cable sold.

Also, I just noticed that the King Rex uArt usb cable price is incorrectly listed. Price is $300, not $400.

• 1 month later...

Bump:

Nordost Heimdall speaker cables are still available. I am reducing the price to $625. That price is a flat out bargain- almost 75% off original msrp!

These cables are in terrific shape, have supporting documentation to verify authenticity (this is an issue as counterfeit Nordost cabling is coming out of China).

This reduced price is firm and they will be going on Audiogon in a couple days. $625 includes shipping within the lower 48 and I will eat the paypal fees.

Cheers

All items are sold.