IGNORED

Cable Lifters?

A few weeks ago I picked up a used set of the original Shunyata Dark Field elevators for a good price. I threw placed them under my MIT speaker cables but didn't notice much of a difference. I didn't try to listen for a difference as it was just too hot in my listening room. I figured I would wait until it cooled off to do some comparisons.

On Saturday I packed them off and sent them off to a friend to evaluate. I was surprised to find that I missed them. The sound had degraded subtly, but it was enough for me to be bothered.

I think getting speaker cables off the floor is worth trying. Not sure if one needs to spend extra bucks for specialized elevators, but I don't regret forking out for the Shunyata elevators.

Digital:  Sonore opticalModule > Uptone EtherRegen > Shunyata Sigma Ethernet > Antipodes K30 > Shunyata Omega USB > Gustard X26pro DAC < Mutec REF10 SE120

Amp & Speakers:  Spectral DMA-150mk2 > Aerial 10T

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation and Infinity power cords, QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation XLR interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, GIK bass traps, ASC Isothermal tube traps, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256