IGNORED

Tubes, Samsung, and Best Buy

True, and there's always two sides to the story - some customer's calls to IT support have (deservedly) become urban legends. The complaint about the quality of the computer "cup holder" is a classic (the "cup holder" being the cd/dvd tray). Also the one about the customer being told where to locate the power button, to which they replied "I can't see it, all power is out in this office, so there are no lights on".

True, and there's always two sides to the story - some customer's calls to IT support have (deservedly) become urban legends. The complaint about the quality of the computer "cup holder" is a classic (the "cup holder" being the cd/dvd tray). Also the one about the customer being told where to locate the power button, to which they replied "I can't see it, all power is out in this office, so there are no lights on".

I've never been sure if calls have been real, or if the calls where users report such things (and yes the calls do happen) are just the users being smart alecs after reading about such things...

Eloise

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

I've never been sure if calls have been real, or if the calls where users report such things (and yes the calls do happen) are just the users being smart alecs after reading about such things...

Eloise

Of course there's the infamous "Just hit any key." "I dont see an Any Key."

MacBook Pro, 16gb RAM, 500gb storage, McIntosh MA-6900, Paradigm Reference Signature 6 Towers, Cambridge Audio Magic Streamer 6, Mountain Lion, iTunes 11.0.X.

Of course there's the infamous "Just hit any key." "I dont see an Any Key."

Exactly. People who think they are comics!

Eloise

---

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

Exactly. People who think they are comics!

...which takes us back to the people who designed the Samsung tube-bar! Boom boom!

I would have liked to be a comic, but I'm afraid of hecklers and get terrible stage fright. So I became a bass player instead. Nobody pays any attention to bass players.

...which takes us back to the people who designed the Samsung tube-bar! Boom boom!

I would have liked to be a comic, but I'm afraid of hecklers and get terrible stage fright. So I became a bass player instead. Nobody pays any attention to bass players.

I'm sure I heard someone write something...

Eloise

---