IGNORED

For sale - tranquility pc media server case & mounting bracket

FOR SALE

TRANQUIL PC MEDIA SERVER CASE & MOUNTING BRACKET

(FOR INTEL NUC BY THUNDERBOLT BORAD D33217CK)

I'm selling a Tranquil anodized aluminum case (w/o NUC board) that I had a NUC thunderbolt computer board mounted inside. I was using a new Exasound e20 DAC and having difficulty using my MAC mini as a media server with the Exasound. It just didn't work. I purchased an Intel NUC and the Tranquility case and went down the Windows path for a short while. I finally gave up and found the Exasound lacking of the flexibility to play anything other than JRiver sources. I like to listen to MOG and Spotify and other Internet audio sources. I sent the Exasound e20 back under their 30 day return policy and purchased an Auralic Vega and was able to go back to using my Mac Mini. I absolutely love the Auralic VEGA and couldn't be happier. It's the best DAC I've owned (I have owned Zodiac Gold with Voltikus Power Supply and a fully maxed out Emprirical Audio Off Ramp and Metrum Octave DAC).

I sent the NUC board back and am now putting up for sale the beautiful aluminum case plus a matching NUC VESA/ Wall plate to hang the Tranquility case on either a VESA monitor bracket or another surface like a wall or desk.

Here's a link to the Tranquil website for more info on the case:

NUC - BY (Thunderbolt board D33217CK) - Tranquil PC Limited Store

Here's a link to the Tranquil website for more info on the included mounting bracket:

NUC VESA / Wall plate - Supports 'YE' + 'BY' Chassis - Tranquil PC Limited Store

I paid $240 for both items and am selling for $150 for both. All screws and items included for the Tranquility are included. Purchase this beautiful black anodized custom case and build your own NUC media server.

Send a PM if you have any questions.

I'll pay shipping (US Priority mail) cost to anywhere in the Continenental US as well as PayPal fee. You total cost is $150.00

IMG_2553.JPG