IGNORED

Larry Moore of Ultra Fi

I contacted Larry Moore of Ultra Fi about getting a demo on his Musicstream DAC after hearing some good things about it. We arranged that I would purchase it with a 15 day return policy. I got the DAC in February 09. Right away it was distorted and something was wrong. I contacted Larry and he had me send it back, he fixed it and sent it back. I got it on 2/28/09. A week later I contacted Larry and told him I didn't think it was going to work in my system, it lacked drive. He told me my preamp (Ayre K1x) was a bad design and that I need a different preamp to suit his DAC. I told him I wasn't doing that. He suggested to let the unit break in more and try some other power cords with it. I did that and contacted him a week later on 3/14 and told him I wanted to return it and get my money back. He simply replied the trial period is over and that he would not allow me to return the unit. He has never responded to another email since.

So I called his phone number. A guy who sounded just like Larry answered and claimed to be his brother. He knew all about the situation. He told me Larry was in South America and could not be reached and would not be back for a long time, he said the phones and internet connections down there are very sketchy and he can't be contacted. He also told me Larry does not care one bit about his business and only does it for fun.

So I somehow found out that Eric Heider was involved in marketing for Ultra Fi and I got ahold of him. He claimed to have no real power to get my money returned but would talk to Larry. Well Larry won't budge on this. I even emailed Eric the emails Larry and I had and you can clearly see that I did not go over the 15 days we agreed on. Eric also tried to cover up the lie I was told about Larry being in South America. They said his brother was confused, Larry was actually only in South Lebanon on a bike ride that day, not South America????

So we are all they way up to the middle of April and I still have not been able to even rationally discuss this with Larry. I'm stuck with a 3500.00 DAC that I can't use.

Watch out and avoid Dealing with Larry Moore, he is a shady guy.

Sincerly, Ryan Stratton

Hi ejlif - Can you send me the emails so I can have a look myself? (send to [email protected]). Or you can post the emails here on the forum, but no worries if you would rather not post them. I just don't want people posting unsubstantiated stories without some due diligence on my part. I'm not making a judgement either way on this one until I see something :~) I'm sure you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Thanks ejlif!

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

WOW, a one-man operation that refuses to honor its money-back guarantee...who would have ever guessed?!

Thanks for the heads up. Regardless of the outcome, your experience serves as a reminder that there are shady/dishonest characters in the audiophile business. At best there is a lack of business professionalism to handle the matter in a courteous fashion; at worst there is fraud.

Best wishes.

Ryan - Thanks for the email documentation you sent. I read it thoroughly and sent Larry an email.

Considering Larry Moore is/has been an Attorney I will state the following. Your post is your opinion only and based on your view of the facts of this matter. It does not necessarily reflect the view of Computer Audiophile, Audiophile Style, LLC, or anyone other than yourself.

I'm not saying that I disagree with you at all since I have read the email chain. The above is just my attempt at a legal disclaimer :~)

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

It appears that the trial period ran out. In the future, work with companies that have dealers to allow you to try their demo. Wavelength Audio is an example.

Wavelength Silver Crimson/Denominator USB DAC, Levinson 32/33H, Synergistic Research Cables and AC cables, Shunyata Hydra V-Ray II with King Cobra CX cable, Wilson Sasha WP speakers with Wilson Watch Dog Sub. Basis Debut V Vacuum turntable/ Grahm Phantom/Koetsu Jade Platinum. MacBook Pro 17\" 2.3GHz Quad Core i7, 8GB RAM, Pure Music, Decibel, Fidelia, AudioQuest Diamond USB Cable.

I tried to return the DAC exactly 7 days after I got it. He told me to try some other things and let it break in more so you'd think that the 15 day thing was a little relaxed at that point, but regardless I told him firmly that it wasn't working and I wanted to return it exactly 14 days in. He said no the trial had ended. I have all the emails and dates that substantiate my story not to mention the fact that I am an over 10 year Audiogon member with extensive and perfect feedback.

The worst part of this is that Larry won't even discuss it. I'd wonder if I even have a warranty on it. He won't return emails or phone calls to even explain his side of the story (that is because he doesn't have one) Then they are lying and telling me that he is in South America and then trying to back out of that lie and say that they didn't say that.

I think Larry thinks he is so much smarter than everybody (he is a self proclaimed genius) that if you don't agree with him and his theories on hifi he has no respect for you. I mean he told me that Charles Hansen of Ayre had poorly designed the Ayre K1x preamp. I'd say Ayre has a hell of a lot more clout than Larry Moore. Also he made mention that he does not care one bit about his business, it is only for fun. So lets hope he just falls off the map and quits dealing hifi at all, the world would be a better place without him.

Looking at the screen shots of the manual, the DAC looks like 24/96 sampling one. My limited knowledge had me believing that Wavelength DAC were some of the very few ones doing this?

Qnap NAS (LPS) >UA ETHER REGEN (BG7TBL Master Clock) > Grimm MU1 > Mola Mola Tambaqui /Meridian 808.3> Wavac EC300B >Tannoy Canterbury SE

HP Rig ++ >Woo WES/ > Stax SR-009, Audeze LCD2

Larry Moore is a great guy who can design, build and consult high end Audio. He has been a great help to me and I feel will advance Computer Audio for us Audiophiles!

Liz

Powerbook G4 15 inch Aluminum, \"Fidela,\" M2tech EVO (BNC)with RF attenuator,dedicated PSU, Stereovox XV Ultra (BNC) Audio Note Dac Kit 2.1 Level B Signature Upgraded to 12AU7 tubes, ARC SP-16L Tube preamp , VAC PA100/100 Tube Amp), Vintage Tubes, Furutech ETP-80, (Alon 2 Mk2, (upgraded tweeters, Usher Woofers), Pangea Power cords, Omega Micro Active Planar PC. Signal Cable Silver Resolution ICs.

Sorry to hear your difficulties.

I'll keep track of this thread and may try to do a little research on Larry. Here's hoping he really has been away and will hopefully return your e-mails and allow you a full refund soon.

M.

HTPC: AMD Athlon 4850e, 4GB, Vista, BD/HD-DVD into -> ADM9.1

Hey Chris,

I do not own any of Larry's Prodcuts. I interfaced between a few people and they bought his stuff. Larry is a great guy who knows so much about design and computer audio. I have great talks with him and feel he is the true guru.

I have heard his IROC in my system and his Musicstream DAC is a friend sysem, Both and true to the source and the Musicstream sounded very natural to me.

Liz

Powerbook G4 15 inch Aluminum, \"Fidela,\" M2tech EVO (BNC)with RF attenuator,dedicated PSU, Stereovox XV Ultra (BNC) Audio Note Dac Kit 2.1 Level B Signature Upgraded to 12AU7 tubes, ARC SP-16L Tube preamp , VAC PA100/100 Tube Amp), Vintage Tubes, Furutech ETP-80, (Alon 2 Mk2, (upgraded tweeters, Usher Woofers), Pangea Power cords, Omega Micro Active Planar PC. Signal Cable Silver Resolution ICs.

Hi serengetiplains - I think he is in the clear.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation

In law, defamation (also called calumny, libel (for written publications), slander (for spoken word), and vilification) is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image. It is usually, but not always,[1] a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).

Defenses:

Truth - Another important aspect of defamation is the difference between fact and opinion ... Statements of opinion or pure opinion are not actionable.

Statements made in a good faith and reasonable belief that they were true

Opinion is a defense recognized in nearly every jurisdiction. If the allegedly defamatory assertion is an expression of opinion rather than a statement of fact, defamation claims usually cannot be brought because opinions are inherently not falsifiable.

Chris, you might, as founder of this site, obtain advice about what does or does not constitute defamation. "Shady" goes well beyond fact into speculation about a person's character. Statements about character, particularly a person's business character, are quite easily proven defamatory. Just a heads up from a lawyer who has prosecuted defamation cases.

I think Shady is the perfect word. They even have a special section over at Audio Asylum called Shady Lane just so we can keep track off these types. So if it's good enough for Audio Asylum then it's good enough for me. I can think of many things I would rather be calling him right now that are a lot more defamatory than shady.

Ryan, there's no need to call it anything. In fact, calling Larry shady assumes you know what happened on his side of this transaction. I don't personally think you can know that. Just state the facts---happenings, not characterizations of what happened---as evident to you. Characterization, for its part, can harm peoples' reputations. Your characterization of Larry is IMO harmful and should be retracted.

In one defamation case I prosecuted, a German ex-king said something very similar to what you said about Larry. We won that case handily.

Peoples' relations are not always smooth, and in this industry, where individual initiative must play out in a largely subjective arena, people can be expected to back their products with what might seem less-than-objective enthusiasm. That's natural given the lack of objectively demonstrable data. Also natural is that people misunderstand each other, perhaps more so in difficult economic times. This is not to say you don't have a contractual breach on your hands. If you do, your remedy is to pursue contractual damages.

I say fraud. Larry is definitely ignoring me. I know this because others have had a correspondence with him regarding this. He won't return any phone calls or emails. We had a deal and he is breaking his end of it. The worst part I think is that he simply won't even discuss it. I waited over a month and exhausted every other possible effort before taking it public. I'm not one bit worried about defaming him, in fact I'd like to do a lot more than that. I'll see him face to face one day at a show and he can deal with the scene it will create. I don't think Audio Asylum would have a topic called Shady Lane if it weren't OK. I'm really doing all audiophiles a favor here by bringing this story public. In researching this I am finding I'm not the only one who doesn't have such a high opinion of the guy. I am a good guy and easy to get along with I have superb feedback and a long history of forum posts. I know the drill and I know I'm right here for sure.

If Larry is a great guy then he would respond to e-mails and fulfil his side of the contractural agreement.

Shame we can't have him post here to defend himself.

HTPC: AMD Athlon 4850e, 4GB, Vista, BD/HD-DVD into -> ADM9.1

I pasted the emails I had, you can clearly see I tried to return the unit only 7 days into the trial and then again 14 days. He had suggested that I try some things rather than return it, so you would think that would in the least extend the trial period longer. Still I was inside the 15 days regardless, so his excuse that I exceeded the trial period is not true.

Incorrect.

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

www.ultrafiaudiodesigns.com

On Mar 15, 2009, at 3:17 PM, Ryan Stratton wrote:

Larry,

So I will return it for a refund then, correct?

Thanks, Ryan

On Mar 14, 2009, at 8:24 AM, Larry Moore wrote:

The trial period has expired.

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

On Mar 14, 2009, at 1:56 AM, Ryan Stratton wrote:

Larry,

OK, I've been letting her play turning it off and on ect... Personally I think this thing is still broken. It makes a terribly loud noise when I switch it off and also makes a loud noise when I select its input on my preamp. None of my other components I've ever had do that. Also 3 times now while playing music the sound went to complete static for about 10 seconds and then returned to the music. I can't be sure that it's the DAC but based on the other gremlins I'd guess it is.

I'm ready to return this for a refund unless you have any other suggestions other than getting a new preamp. I did try 2 other power cords as well as a different USB cord and interconnects. Overall I'd say I prefer the sound of the Paradisea, which makes me think there has got to be something wrong.

Thanks, Ryan

On Mar 7, 2009, at 2:47 PM, Larry Moore wrote:

I beg to differ on the pre. Try the dac straight into your amp.

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

On Mar 7, 2009, at 5:44 PM, Ryan Stratton wrote:

Larry,

Ayre is a pretty well respected brand. The K1x preamp is one of the best pieces of gear I've ever added to my system. I've had A LOT of gear over the years and I know what I'm hearing. If it takes a different preamp to make your DAC work, then it's not the one for me.

It is certainly making a disconcerting noise when I select the Music Stream input. That is concerning, no other gear I have does that.

I have well over 100 hours on it right now. I'll leave it off for a day and switch the power cord to something else and see what that does. I think it's gonna be a miracle if this thing comes around.

I'm not saying it's not good, but maybe it's just not a winner in my system, which I have no intension on changing to accommodate it.

Ryan

On Mar 7, 2009, at 12:00 PM, Larry Moore wrote:

Ryan,

Break in is more effective with an on/off periods. More break in will help. Definitely. I'd venture to say the caps need 100+ hours.

Frankly, no one has ever found the Musicstream lacking in bass or dynamics. No one. Not in over 50 some different systems. Again, more break in will help.

I think a big problem is your preamp. A 10k input impedance is not the best choice. 100k is a much better number to design for. Dunno why they would do such a thing?

Generally, most peoples' systems have too much gain which leads to low volume settings. Using less attenuation sounds much better. The volume difference is likely only 3dB anyhow. It's really nothing to be concerned about. A wiser choice in input impedance for the pre would help this too.

It is virtually impossible for the Musicstream to have DC on the output because it has a capacitively coupled output. So, it is not DC on the output.

I really think you need to look at system, i.e., preamp, matching and I would also revisit the power cord choice for the Musicstream. This could certainly have the effect you're describing.

Larry

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

On Mar 7, 2009, at 12:33 PM, Ryan Stratton wrote:

Larry,

I have been running the DAC for a week now pretty much non stop. I don't know if further break-in would change things for me, but at this point it is not a keeper for me. You said I could have a week with it for evaluation.

The main reasons are in my system to my ear it sounds weak in the bass and lacking dynamics if you will. It does sound better than my Paradisea in certain regards, namely in creating a better sense of space. I don't know if these things are possible to improve with more break in?

Also another thing that concerns me is that the output is still lower than my other sources at the same preamp knob position.

Another problem is that when I click my source selector on my preamp from phono input to the DAC I get a loud crackling noise. It doesn't do this with my Paradisea. I had a problem like this years back and recall them saying that the CD player was outputing DC???

Anyway I will opt to return this for my money back less shipping as agreed, unless you think further play time will improve things, I am willing to try that.

Thanks, Ryan Stratton

On Feb 24, 2009, at 10:28 AM, Larry Moore wrote:

Yep, I always try and turn things around within a day.

The voltages won't be different; but, there's a lot of energy in the lower registers of music, so I think it will appear as though. FWIW, generally speaking people have too much gain in their systems and attenuation sounds bad. So, give it a go.

Larry

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

On Feb 24, 2009, at 12:16 PM, Ryan Stratton wrote:

Larry,

Wow that was quick. Thanks.

So should the output be stronger now? It was strange how much more I was having to turn up the preamp to get the same levels I get with either the paradisea or my turntable.

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2009, at 9:07 AM, Larry Moore wrote:

Ryan,

Ran your unit across the bench this morning. I did find one little problem that likely caused the distortion - fixed that and realigned it.

Your preamp has a 10k input impedance. Dunno why some manufacturers do this; but, I made a change that will give you full bass. It was rolled off due to the 10k input Z.

I ran it my reference system - listened to it for a few hours this morning. All is well.

I'll get back out to you and thanks for your patience,

Larry

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

On Feb 21, 2009, at 2:13 AM, Ryan Stratton wrote:

Larry,

I sent the DAC today via Priority Mail. It should be there Tuesday.

Man I sure hope you find something wrong with it, otherwise there is some strange mismatch if that is even possible going on here.

Ryan

On Feb 18, 2009, at 8:53 AM, Larry Moore wrote:

Yes.

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

On Feb 18, 2009, at 11:52 AM, Ryan Stratton wrote:

Larry,

Is that 8.0.2?

Ryan

On Feb 18, 2009, at 8:51 AM, Larry Moore wrote:

The latest iTunes seems fine here...?

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

On Feb 18, 2009, at 11:10 AM, Ryan Stratton wrote:

Larry,

Yeah I guess that is the plan. I will try a few more things.

It wouldn't be any reaction with the latest itunes version could it? My friend was complaining that he though his system sounded worse with the latest update. I didn't really notice anything here, but I thought I'd ask.

Ryan

On Feb 18, 2009, at 7:57 AM, Larry Moore wrote:

Shipping UGH! Guess you'll have to send it back and I'll make the necessary reapirs.

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

On Feb 18, 2009, at 10:40 AM, Ryan Stratton wrote:

Larry,

I messed around and swapped out some cables and things and I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with this unit.

It puts out a very low distorted sound. I put the Paradisea back in the system and the sound returned to normal, so I'm pretty sure it's nothing on my end. The Paradisea also puts out 2V, so I would think the levels should be close right?

I am using an Electraglidge Synapse 2 power cord. The preamp is an Ayre K1x and the amps are Parasound JC-1s.

I am using the Alethias USB cord. I even swapped for another USB cord to make sure that it wasn't that.

I've listened to a lot of hifi so I'm pretty sure this is not sounding the way you intended. I'm willing to let her play and see if it improves, but it seems to me that it must be broken and not working correctly at this point.

Ryan

On Feb 18, 2009, at 7:31 AM, Larry Moore wrote:

Ryan,

1. The Musicstream meets with the commonly accepted CD output standard of 2V RMS, so the others must have been hot. Generally, less attenuation is desirable and results in better sound, so long as one has enough gain to achieve a maximum listening level you're OK.

2. The Musicstream is not bass light; but rather accurate. Three possible causes: 1. break in, 2. too low of an input impedance on the preamp, 3. power cord. The Musicstream is EXTREMELY power cord sensitive.

While on cables, if you are not using high quality USB cable like one of the Ridge Street Audio Products, you missing about 70% of what the Musicstream is capable of IMO.

3. ? Loading and/or break in?

Try a good USB cable and experiment with some different power cords is my suggestion.

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

On Feb 17, 2009, at 8:39 PM, Ryan Stratton wrote:

Larry,

I got the DAC today, thanks.

I hooked it right up. I am noticing a couple of things right away, I thought I should ask about.

1. The level is a lot lower than any other component I have hooked to my system before. My normal listening level on my preamp is about 11 o'clock. To get the same level I am between 1 and 2.

2. The bottom end is very light almost like an octave is missing.

3. The sound is a little distorted at times

I don't know if these are things that will improve with break-in???

I did notice immediately that there is something special to the sound though. Very spacious and 3 dimensional.

Ryan

On Feb 13, 2009, at 12:07 PM, Larry Moore wrote:

Hey Ryan, sorry for the delay. I had a basement water issue to deal with...

Your Musicstream went out today priority mail, you should see it Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest. I sent you a black one, since that was I remember you ultimately wanting.

Enjoy, there will be some break in,

Larry

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

On Feb 13, 2009, at 1:36 PM, ryan stratton wrote:

Larry,

Just wondering how things are coming along?

Thanks, Ryan Stratton

To: ryan stratton

Sent: Monday, February 2, 2009 7:18:28 AM

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

I should have boards Friday, so Monday - a week from today.

Larry

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

On Jan 30, 2009, at 6:11 PM, ryan stratton wrote:

Larry,

What is the estimated ship date?

Thanks, Ryan

To: Ryan Stratton

Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 1:33:17 PM

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Ryan,

I got your paypal payment and will get it in the build cue first thing Monday morning. Thanks for the order!

Larry

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

On Jan 30, 2009, at 2:55 PM, Ryan Stratton wrote:

Larry,

I'll do it if you can give me a 15 day trial on it. I pay shipping both ways and return it as new as agreed should I choose to do so. Let me know.

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 30, 2009, at 11:17 AM, Larry Moore wrote:

Ryan,

Would you be will to change your mind if I offered to the RMAF promo pricing of $2495? I'll hold this offer open until the end of business today for you.

Larry

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

On Jan 30, 2009, at 11:50 AM, ryan stratton wrote:

Larry,

I think I will pass on the DAC for now. I am going to wait for the dust to settle a little bit before making a move.

Good luck to you, sounds like you have a super product. I may very well end up with one in the future.

Ryan

To: ryan stratton

Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 5:26:25 PM

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Don't really read the audio rags...sorry.

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

On Jan 29, 2009, at 8:25 PM, ryan stratton wrote:

Larry,

Sorry I thought it was Jeff Day. Do you not like Jeff Day as a reviewer?

Ryan

To: Ryan Stratton

Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 1:20:20 PM

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Ryan,

Really, Jeff Day? Dave Clark of Positive Feedback is scheduled to review it, however, this will be the version with the expensive casework; but, Jeff Day is news to me. It would be more than a month away, at least. TAS is also a possibility. No schedule there though.

I could give you a week. Yes, there's some break-in. It responds very well to power cabling, I'm using the Ridge Street Audio Alethias.

Larry

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

On Jan 29, 2009, at 3:42 PM, Ryan Stratton wrote:

Larry

I have poked around a little and can only seem to fund good words about it. I noticed Jeff Day is reviewing it. Do you how long until his review is posted? He reviewed the Paradisea and I thought his review was spot on to what I heard. I like Jeff's reviews they are clear and to the point.

How long would the trial period be? Does the unit require a break-in period? Does it respond well to aftermarket power cords? I am using an Electraglide Synapse 2 cord on my paradisea and it works well.

Thanks, Ryan

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 29, 2009, at 12:01 PM, Larry Moore wrote:

Ryan,

Just wanted to follow up, any further questions or concerns I may help with?

Larry

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

On Jan 28, 2009, at 6:06 PM, Ryan Stratton wrote:

Larry,

Yes sounds great

530 521 0329. I'm in CA

Thanks, Ryan

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 28, 2009, at 10:00 AM, Larry Moore wrote:

Ryan,

I think we can work something out for you. Is it possible for me to give you a call so we can work out the details? If so, I'll need a number where I can reach you.

Larry

Larry D. Moore, Esq.

Ultra Fi

6661 Paxton Guinea Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

(513) 697-1187

[email protected]

On Jan 28, 2009, at 12:08 PM, ryan stratton wrote:

Hi,

I have heard some great things about your Music Stream DAC. I am wondering how one goes about getting a demo of one of these?

Thanks, Ryan Stratton

>

v>

>

y>

Did you pay for the unit by credit card? If so, file a dispute with the card company. IME, with the evidence you have, they'll back you for sure.

BPT 3.5 Ultra/Reference 3A Reflectors/MSB Technology S201 Amplifier/MSB Technology Analog DAC/MSB Technology Network Renderer/Audirvana +