IGNORED

Call for testers! Daphile

On 1/23/2016 at 5:44 AM, armergeddon said:

I am new to this stuff. How can I use BruteFir? I have installed the beta of daphile, but when I want to configure BruteFir it is looking for some files. I would use Brutefir for left-right balance.

Frank

On 1/9/2016 at 4:49 AM, HenSch said:

Hello,

I've already tried hard to find a hint how to activate the BruteFIR mode with Daphile with no result. On some screenshots I can see a small icon on the Audio Player screen in the lower right corner iconing some tone controls. That's not shown on my screen unfortunately. Has anybody an idea how to activate it?

I'm running newest beta of Daphile.

Thanks so much in advance,

Henning

I know this post is old and you guys have likely figured it out or moved on, but I'm going to post for others. I searched for this forever.

Anyway, getting convolution to work with Daphile using BruteFir requires a locally attached audio device. See screenshot for the exact place the config is selected. I really want to output audio to a Sonore Rendu, but pass all the audio through a convolution filter. Apparently this isn't possible using Daphile. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 1.09.35 PM.png

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 1 year later...