IGNORED

Call for testers! Daphile

Has anyone determined a way to get the Tidal add-on to Daphile to play the Tidal Masters selections at full rate (typically 96 kHz / 24 bit)? Or know if the MQA decoding can be done with Daphile? I can play the Masters tracks with SW decoding from my Windows Tidal application install but much prefer to continue with Daphile if possible.

Yes that would be perfect if MQA encoded files could be played through Daphile with the Tidal app from mysqueezebox.com.

BTW I can't get Daphile running on a 32 bit Atom Dell Inspiron 1010 Netbook - processes stop before loading Daphile. Any idea how to sort this out, I would rather use a Netbook than a larger laptop alternative that is currently running fine.

OK I'm running Daphile and streaming Tidal via the installation of LMS that's part of Daphile and, unfortunately, I have no MQA light on my Explorer 2 DAC. There may be a setting in Daphile that may work - but for now - no go. Shame, I wanted to remote control Tidal, but can't do that with the Tidal Desktop app.

It seems at the moment that only Roon is likely to support MQA, but I like Daphile to be honest.