$225 – shipped, PayPal preferred, I’ll eat the fee. Scratched on the face but works fine and is half the price of a new one. It’s very detailed sounding, using the ESS Sabre32 9022 chip. In the interest of full disclosure, the person I bought it from said that he had drop outs using it with an airport express. I used it with my laptop to my Jolida integrated without any issues while my Bifrost was being upgraded. Then the first time I hooked it up downstairs from my SBT via coax I had drop outs trying to play a 24/96 file. 16/44 files and cds played fine. I suspected the problem was my wireless network not the dac because I never had any trouble playing all files off the laptop upstairs. A day later I put it back in the system and have not had any trouble for the last month. I’ve tried to replicate the drop outs with both coax and toslink inputs and cannot do so. I’ve put in excess of 100 hours on it and all files, 24/96, 24/192 files, everything plays fine. The reason I’m selling it is to finance another Bifrost downstairs. (See Schiit Bifrost Upgrades )

Family Room: Panny TCP65S2, Panny BDP-55, DTV HR-24, SB Touch, Schiit Bifrost Multibit, Yamaha RX-V3900, Emotiva XPA-3, Rocket NM 550's, Rocket 150's, X-CS, UFW-10, Harmony 700.

Computer Room: Dell laptop, Uptone Regen Amber, Schiit Bifrost Multibit, Decware SE84C+, Zu Omen, ALO National, Mr.Speakers Mad Dog headphones

Photos added 071.JPG

068.JPG

Family Room: Panny TCP65S2, Panny BDP-55, DTV HR-24, SB Touch, Schiit Bifrost Multibit, Yamaha RX-V3900, Emotiva XPA-3, Rocket NM 550's, Rocket 150's, X-CS, UFW-10, Harmony 700.

Computer Room: Dell laptop, Uptone Regen Amber, Schiit Bifrost Multibit, Decware SE84C+, Zu Omen, ALO National, Mr.Speakers Mad Dog headphones

• 2 weeks later...

Sold