IGNORED

Leema Acoustics Elements DAC

Hi all, I'm upgrading my DAC/PRE and have for sale my Silver Leema Acoustics Elements DAC. I use this currently as pre as well as it has an excellent high quality analog volume control and full Async USB 24/192 that I'm told by owner is galvanically isolated. It also has a high quality linear ps in the unit. It is a great musical DAC and all in one unit or can be operated as a DAC only. Another nice feature is that it has an analog input that you can connect another piece of gear to if needed. I use it also in balanced mode as it has a true balanced design. I'm only selling as I'm upgrading to something more than double the price... I think a fair price would be 750GBP plus shipping and I would like to start off by only looking to sell in the UK for now. I believe list price is 1250GBP. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thx, ejn1

Equipment:

Auralic Vega DAC, Auralic Taurus Preamp, KEF LS50 Speakers, Hypex Ncore400 monoblock amps, CAPs V3, Paul Hynes SR5 (12v and 9v rails), Audioquest King Cobra XLRs, Signal Cable speaker cable, Furutech power and USB cable

• 1 month later...

Price reduced to 725GBP... Thanks.

Equipment:

Auralic Vega DAC, Auralic Taurus Preamp, KEF LS50 Speakers, Hypex Ncore400 monoblock amps, CAPs V3, Paul Hynes SR5 (12v and 9v rails), Audioquest King Cobra XLRs, Signal Cable speaker cable, Furutech power and USB cable

Just curious ... what are you upgrading to? Not the new Leema Libra DAC?

Eloise

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

Hi Eloise, went with an Auralic Vega for Dsd.... The auralic is 2800 Gbp so a step up but it's amazing how well the Leema competes. If Leema marketed better, they would sell a lot more of them! .............................

Equipment:

• 2 weeks later...

Dac now gone...

Equipment: