IGNORED

DELL OPTIPLEX 755 DESKTOP HTPC w/ASUS ESSENCE ST AUDIO CARD and SSD -- $475

Hi. Up for sale my DELL Optiplex 755 Desktop machine configured as HTPC - currently running XBMCbuntu v12.2 freshly installed.

H/W specs: Intel Core2Duo E6550 @2.33 Ghz / Crucial RAM @4Gb / Samsung 830 series @64Gb / ASUS XONAR ESSENCE ST audio card / EVGA nVidia 512MB DDR3 video card w/HDMI - DVI - VGA outputs / DVDRW / mouse and keyboard (monitor NOT included). Note: no floppy drive or card reader slots.

Great all around machine and can be setup for a variety of uses. Has served me well as a test machine for a number of uses. Has PCI riser card cage installed which supports the full size ASUS ESSENCE card and also full size video card w/passive cooling. Note: the eSATA port does NOT support port multiplier function (only needed if running multidrive eSATA enclosures w/certain drive configurations.) Also, system is OEM licensed for XP Pro - i will include a DELL XP install disk. Note: If you plan to run Win7 you should stick with 32-bit version as I had some driver issues with the ASUS card and Win7-x64. Note: Most Linux distros support the ASUS card out of the box - may need to check kernel and/or ALSA version for supported functions.

Will ship double-boxed to continental US only. Shipping (ground) and PayPal included at asking price.

See attached pics and thanks for looking.

Regards, -TOM

DELL-755_ASUS.JPG

DELL-755_FRNT.JPG

DELL-755_REAR.JPG

DELL-755_XBMC1.JPG

DELL-755_XBMC2.JPG

DELL-755_XBMC3.JPG