IGNORED

Paul Hynes SR3-12

I ordered this last July and received in late February. At that point, I didn't really have a use for it. It has been hardly used. I built a CAPS 3 server and used it for a few weeks, but decided to take the CAPS 3 out of my system. I would like to recoup my purchase price of $550 as it is pretty much a new unit without the wait time.

Sorry double post.

Equipment:

Auralic Vega DAC, Auralic Taurus Preamp, KEF LS50 Speakers, Hypex Ncore400 monoblock amps, CAPs V3, Paul Hynes SR5 (12v and 9v rails), Audioquest King Cobra XLRs, Signal Cable speaker cable, Furutech power and USB cable

Where are you located?

Equipment:

Auralic Vega DAC, Auralic Taurus Preamp, KEF LS50 Speakers, Hypex Ncore400 monoblock amps, CAPs V3, Paul Hynes SR5 (12v and 9v rails), Audioquest King Cobra XLRs, Signal Cable speaker cable, Furutech power and USB cable

THanks, shipping would be too much hassle to get it back to the UK... You shouldnt have a problem finding a home for it.

Equipment:

Paul has a audiocircle following so might be worth posting there also. Given the huge demand for his stuff and the long wait, I wouldn't think your unit would last long.

Equipment:

• 4 weeks later...

I saw one of these go for $180 on AC. Is this the correct model?

DIGITAL: Windows 7 x64 JRMC19 >Adnaco S3B fiber over USB (battery power)> Auralic Vega > Tortuga LDR custom LPSU > Zu Union Cubes + Deep Hemp Sub

ANALOG: PTP Audio Solid 9 > Audiomods Series V > Audio Technica Art-7 MC > Allnic H1201 > Tortuga LDR > Zu Union Cubes + Deep Hemp Sub

ACCESSORIES: PlatterSpeed, BlackCat cables, Antipodes Cables, Huffman Cables, Feickert Protracter, OMA Graphite mat, JRemote

• 10 months later...
I ordered this last July and received in late February. At that point, I didn't really have a use for it. It has been hardly used. I built a CAPS 3 server and used it for a few weeks, but decided to take the CAPS 3 out of my system. I would like to recoup my purchase price of $550 as it is pretty much a new unit without the wait time.

Did you ever sell this? I'd be interested in purchasing it ;)

CAPS Pipeline with HDPlex Linear PSU running Win10 64 bit, AO 2.0, RoonServer, HQPlayer -> T+A DAC8 DSD -> Linear Tube Audio's MicroZOTL2 Headphone Amp with Mojo Audio's Illuminati Linear PSU -> Focal Utopia/Audeze LCD-3