IGNORED

Audirvana 1.5 Beta

Tnx Jud,

I've changed the "x" from 1 to 4 (the actual version) but I get always the same message: Not Found

The requested URL /delivery/AudirvanaPlus_1.5.

[*].dmg/ was not found on this server.

[*] 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 :)

Don't know what you're putting in the URL line (are you using the full address starting with "http"?), but I did test before I posted the last link, and each of the following just worked for me:

http://audirvana.com/delivery/AudirvanaPlus_1.5.1.dmg (.1)

http://audirvana.com/delivery/AudirvanaPlus_1.5.2.dmg (.2)

http://audirvana.com/delivery/AudirvanaPlus_1.5.3.dmg (.3)

http://audirvana.com/delivery/AudirvanaPlus_1.5.4.dmg (.4)

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Hi damien,

I am new here i computer Audiophile. I just bought the license and downloaded the 1.5.4 today. here is the problem, Audirvana does not play continuously it stop after one song both itunes Integrated mode and Audirvana mode. I am using Osx 10.8.4 and itunes 11.04.

This does not happen on Audirvana 1.4.6 Trial Version.

thanks,

danilooo

(Copied from another thread)

I can't get Trial version for two weeks working - when it ask's "Get Trial License" or something, answer is:

"Invalid license file The provided license has expired" Weird, expired even before I get it?

Versions checked: 1.0.3; 1.3.5; 1.4.9.0; 1.5.4 (just before I posted here) and with Mac Pro early 2008 and Macbook, all versions of 10.6 and 10.7.

In same time... Audirvana Free working perfect! Even with Juli@ soundcard in MacPro (and without them). Go figure...

?

Sorry, english is not my native language.

Fools and fanatics are always certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.

Hi damien,

I am new here i computer Audiophile. I just bought the license and downloaded the 1.5.4 today. here is the problem, Audirvana does not play continuously it stop after one song both itunes Integrated mode and Audirvana mode. I am using Osx 10.8.4 and itunes 11.04.

This does not happen on Audirvana 1.4.6 Trial Version.

thanks,

danilooo

I just download the Older Version 1.5.2 (thanks to Jud for the link). I have no problem with Version 1.5.2

I can't get Trial version for two weeks working - when it ask's "Get Trial License" or something, answer is:

"Invalid license file The provided license has expired" Weird, expired even before I get it

?

A previous version of Audirvana Plus has already been used with a trial period on the same Mac.

Anyway I can renew your trial period. For this send me a mail using the contact form on audirvana.com. But note I'll able to renew it only upon my return from vacations.

Damien

MBP 15"/Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Audioquest Diamond USB, AMR DP-777, exD DSD DAC (for DSD), Pioneer N-70AE, Audioquest Niagara balanced/Viard Audio Design Silver HD, Accuphase E-560, Cabasse Sumatra MT420

I just download the Older Version 1.5.2 (thanks to Jud for the link). I have no problem with Version 1.5.2

Can you send me by email or PM the "Debug Info" (Audirvana Plus menu command) with 1.5.4? It will give me useful information about your system.

BTW, I was unable to answer to your support email as there was an issue with your email address.

Damien

MBP 15"/Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Audioquest Diamond USB, AMR DP-777, exD DSD DAC (for DSD), Pioneer N-70AE, Audioquest Niagara balanced/Viard Audio Design Silver HD, Accuphase E-560, Cabasse Sumatra MT420

To up sample or to not up sample? I have an Emotiva XDA2 and see most people seem to select power of 2 upsampling in A+ preferences. My DAC is capable of 192k should I select max upsampling?

You may be better off in this thread:

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f11-software/izotope-src-15352/

Can you send me by email or PM the "Debug Info" (Audirvana Plus menu command) with 1.5.4? It will give me useful information about your system.

BTW, I was unable to answer to your support email as there was an issue with your email address.

Damien

Hi Damien PM you the Bug Info 2 messages Bug Info is too long.

I thought might share this to all member

Just for your information, I tried to play all Forced Upsampling.

-Forced Upsampling "NONE" is OK

-Forced Upsampling "Power of 2" is OK

-Forced Upsamplinf "Maximum Sample Rate" stops after 1 song, sometimes plays 2 songs then stop playing.

-Forced Upsampling "Oversampling 2x only" is OK

-Forced Upsampling "Custom" only 44.1 kHz works the rest not working.

*Note* Version 1.5.2 All Forced Upsampling works fine.

Damien

RE: Version 1.5.5

Hi Damien,

Just downloaded version 1.5.5 it only play on "FORCED SAMPLING - NONE".

The rest of "FORCED SAMPLING" is not working. it only play one track and stop. Let say, if the track is 4.17 min long, it stops at 4.14 and just stay there doing nothing and no message but with artwork, song title, artist, album, etc. is on the Audirvana Player.

I forgot to mention, the 1.5.4 stop on the track and then message "Stop Releasing Audio iTunes Playback" and Artwork, song title, album etc disappear.

I just want to let you know that I use my new "M2tech hiFace version 2" usb converter.

RE: Version 1.5.5

Hi Damien,

Just downloaded version 1.5.5 it only play on "FORCED SAMPLING - NONE".

The rest of "FORCED SAMPLING" is not working. it only play one track and stop. Let say, if the track is 4.17 min long, it stops at 4.14 and just stay there doing nothing and no message but with artwork, song title, artist, album, etc. is on the Audirvana Player.

I forgot to mention, the 1.5.4 stop on the track and then message "Stop Releasing Audio iTunes Playback" and Artwork, song title, album etc disappear.

I just want to let you know that I use my new "M2tech hiFace version 2" usb converter.

I have the same problem, but this only happens with the last song in the playlist

Hackintosh I7 16GB Ram, Roon, HQPlayer, Drobo 8 TB NAS, Raspberry Pi 3 NAA, Gustard X20 ES 9018 Xmos, Audio GD C39 Preamp, The First ONE DIY Amp, Monitor Audio GS20 Speakers, Monitor Audio RSW12 Subwoofer, PI Audio MagikBuss filter.

Version 1.5.5 is now working fine. I even set upsampling to 192 khz and Audirvana priority to extreme.

Thanks to member Wgscott on the other Thread: “We’ve got Audirvana 1.5.5”

I deleted the plist file located on (~/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.audirvana.Audirvana-Plus.plist ). and then restart the computer.

Here are some issues need to be resolved:

1. error message on the start of Audirvana “The SysOptimizer needs to install” and asking for password.

2. if I pause the iTunes, Audirvana does not play. I have to restart Audirvana.

3. AudioUnits – If you checked this and used even one effect only, it will play one song then stop. if this happen, you have to delete and plist again.

I am just catching up on this forum and saw this. Very interesting; for a number of reasons I much prefer the XBMC interface to iTunes but have been stuck with iTunes for "audiophile" reasons.

I have posted a link to this over on the XBMC "Feature Suggestions" forum so let's see if anyone bites.

Marc

"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions"