IGNORED

Amarra/audirvana+ release full remote app

jotauve

Jot -- I get what "disabled features" on ML means but what do you mean by "trimmed down" ML?

Jot -- when you say "disable screen sharing " are you referring to cutting that off on the menu on the Mac (where is that), and/or just exiting the VNC app on the iPad ?

Jot -- I'm not a Mac person (except for music server), but it seems that the apple silver blue tooth keyboard will control pause, skip, play on amarra in playlist mode (if that doesn't work for you , does that mean you are disabling blue tooth altogether ).

Jot -- what is SSH?

Bp63 -- you seem to refer to disconnecting screen sharing solely by exiting the app, not by something on the Mac itself.

mac mini 2011, Transparent audio usb cable, bryston bda-2, hegel h300 integrated amp, audio physic virgo 25 speakers, transparent audio speaker cables interconnects and digital cables.

AMARRA -- please FREE US from the hell of vnc apps and make an app to control amarra in playlist mode (which has superb sound ). When will this be done ?????

mac mini 2011, Transparent audio usb cable, bryston bda-2, hegel h300 integrated amp, audio physic virgo 25 speakers, transparent audio speaker cables interconnects and digital cables.

I guess my time using VNC on an iPad has been less problematic than yours, or my expectations are just more in line with the reality of using a such an app from an iPad. Ideal no, hellish not really either.

It's all relative to other experiences I guess -- apple remote app is easy to use, and fast, but won't run playlist mode. In contrast, speaking relatively, vnc is slower , more cumbersome to set up, and more likely to have an issue of some sort. I've tried several vnc apps.